Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Called The Church

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I smoked a strain called the Church last night and i was so fucked up i could barely function. I strongly suggest getting some if you can.:smoking:

2. Ive heard of "church" so im sure its the same thing. It looks really dank from what ive seen on a CCC youtube video or from the weed report or something. Its concentrates that were made from it looked dank as all hell.

3. DUDE!!! i picked up an 8th of the shit from the dispensery like year ago and smoked it all in one night between 2 people and it was probably one of the highest times ive ever had. i havent been able to find it since. :(

4. Yea thats a regular in my buddies garden so I get it a lot...definitely a keeper

5. i was so high that i started a conversation with someone and every sentence they said i forgot what the conversation was about and they had to keep telling me lol

6. haha something called church, i once had this bud called hell after smoking it i had none left and my dealer got pinched and i was dry...

Now i know why it was called hell.

7. I had that strain a few months back. It was some pretty sweet shit.