Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain called Death Star

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dkrider34, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Who sells the seeds? Sounds like a great name for some heavy poisonous nugs.

2. I much prefer the Bio-Diesel Pheno. Tops most other phenos I've had.

3. There are no deathstar seeds available anywhere.

And there are not multiple pheno's of deathstar unless you made a cross yourself.

Its a clone only strain to this point, there are people working with it to try and make a seed form but currently no such luck.

Dumpster is pretty decent as well but its not as potent or tastey as deathstar.

An interesting trait about deathstar, if you have the real thing, is that in veg the leaves are quite wide and the plant has a blueish tint to it.

Anyway, deathstar isnt a commercial strain, its a headstash strain. Feed it lightly and it will thrive.

4. Just scored an 8th for 50 in cbus. Had it before and i must admit it's legit as fuck.

5. I-O haha, and yes much love for ohio nug. wish i knew some people to get some clones from. would deffinatly be nice to spread more of the deathstar love:bongin:

6. My brother always picks up some death star for me, its sooo good :smoke:

7. lucky fuck

8. It is From Ohio

9. I had some this past 4/20. I live in between Cincinnati and Dayton. Daytonnati.
    It was real good!

10. dam, i had a steady supply of it for about only a month... 2 years ago :(

I am not into the grind of buying/selling anymore but there is definitely times I wish I still had connections. Ive never stopped thinking about that amazing stuff then I saw it in hightimes. I look forward to the cross they are working on, hopefully get some seeds for sale.

11. Just managed to get a little bit of this from a friend

Holy Shit

12. Deathstar I think was made by
    TH star.

13. I mean TH seeds lol
    i

14. The Cali connection has a new cross out of the Death Star(sour diesel x sensi star) crossed with SFV OG Kush. They are calling it Jedi Kush. The Th seeds strain HMDbuds is talking about is Darkstar(Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif). They are having a free giveaway of the Jedi Kush at the attitude right now.

15. I just bought some Death Star,it's up there with Dumpster but not as good as L.S.D....L.S.D. is by far my favorite.2nd Dumpster,Tangerine Dream and Herijuana.Death Star would rank in my top 10 of all time.I got my Death Star meds at a Dispensary in Ann Arbor,Mi....Peace!!:smoke::bongin::metal::yay:

16. Got a ds 6-11 -11 it was small about 2 weeks took 36 clipping only 3 did not take. now its the size of a bush u trim in front of your house lol cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put in bud on 7-30-11 > same day as ohio's new m/m bill pass it OHIO i like your state.23 in dirt/ 10 in water> 1st time ds grower any tips?

17. My buddy had a strain called darth maul, it was super dark kind purplish anyone heard of it?

18. #118 topshelfganja19, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    937 rep. I probly got the same d star as u haha

19. Thats not right.. it's sensei star x sour diesel.

20. I've lived in Ohio for 24 yrs (my life) and smoked Death Star for the past 8 or so, one of my favorites of all time. Never a bad price either. Good buds, good people. Dank