Storytime. Three-month's worth of stories. LONG

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jono, Mar 12, 2007.

1. The following stories are REAL and have occurred after 1-10-07

Cool Cops:

Two of my friends, and myself decided to have a little smoking session (hot box) in our 'spot'. We had smoked about two grams worth of 'Dragon' out of my brand new glass bong, and being quite stoned we had decided to just pass out in my friends BMW, but before doing so we decided to grab some munchies -- after picking up some Mc Donald's, my friend (the driver) suggested that we go pass out where his ex-girlfriend lived where basically all the houses were upward $2 million+, of course this is high up in the mountain and has a beautiful view (and was quite cold). After listening to some trippy music (btw Massive Attack - Dissolved Girl = AWESOME STONED) and eating our food and having some good wholesome fun we were cleaning up our mess, when my friend (again the driver) said "It would be funny if the cops came, they would probably have their flashlights on" and the second, I swear to you, he finished that sentence, I saw a white light comming out, I think all three of us saw it and we heard "ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS!"

Fuck. Five-O.

We complied, the driver doing most of the talking -- of course not lying because they already had probably cause with the windows rolled down. We admitted to being stoned, and followed their instructions. Two more cop cars came, one of which was a Sheriffs and they basically just got us out, asked a couple of questions (they did the personal search by grabbing my nuts -- real good search :()

Now remember, we're up in the mountains and it's cold as fuck. The windows were rolled down and I had no sweater on. I was freezing. To the point where I was shaking almost violently! The funny thing is though, because the cold, it seemed like I was nervous but I wasn't it was the friggin cold! At least the older Sheriff put me in the back of his cruiser because he saw me and pitied me. All through this I was thinking "Fuck! It's good i'm 18, they aren't going to call my parents, and what is it going to be? Only like an hour in jail or whatever."

They basically just asked us what we were doing, what we smoked, how much, what were our plans to do after. Basically just checking us out to see we weren't any criminals or anything. We are good kids just having a little fun so they let us go.

One of the cops, (younger) opened up the door while the others were questioning my other two friends, he asked "Damn what you guys smoke? Some bomb-ass kush? Some purple haze" and he named some other random shit that I don't really remember, but over all the cops were pretty cool.

They let us off saying, "It's cool to smoke a little weed, but please do it in your house"

The best part about it is, even when they had all our shit (pipes, bong, empty weed containers) they didn't break our shit or be rude to us once.

These cops were cool (I guess it's 'cuz they couldn't find any weed to convict us with or something) and not all cops are assholes. These cops delt with us with respect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mc Donalds Drive-by:

My friend and I again in the BMW cruised to Mc Donalds after a session and we flew by the drive-thru. This Mc Donalds had two drive-thru ordering places (so they can handle two cars at once) So we went to the very left and saw that the menu and the little LCD screen showing what you ordered wasn't on. After yelling at the speakerbox, we concluded that they were closed.

After pulling out of Mc Donalds, guess what my friend does?

Pulls outta Mc Donalds, re-enters, and goes to the ordering place on the right to MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLOSED. LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh"

We smoked some menthols, and had just left Ralphs, and my friend (Bimmer again) forgot to turn his lights. He turned to me (both of us not aware of his lights), while sitting way back in his seat so it looks weird, and said "What would the cops pulled me over for driving like this" and again, the second he says it. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW. Cop siren.

Now we turn right into the street where we were going to goto, and not only that but park and the cop gets out and asks my friend if he's on anything. He does the little "look at my finger" test and my friend fails miserably because he has like astigmatism. The cop puts his head in the car, and getting his snout in the car, real deep-like and says "It smells like marijuana in here" My friend and I look at each other and grin because i'm holding the Marlboro Menthols in my hand and the cop just kinda sees what we both glance at and feels dumb. He asks again, "Are you on anything at all? Drunk?"

Friend: "Naw, but I am on Adderall"
    Cop: "Adderall? What's that for?"
    Friend: "ADD"
    Cop: "Oh." and then he gives the dumbest sounding-like chortle.

He leaves and my friend turns on his car again, drives three feet ahead and we meet up with my friend and smoke a couple of bowls of some homegrown stuff :D

2. and to celebrate, and being that it's 4:20 (well 4:23AM) I'm going to smoke a bowl of 'Lemon Kush' :smoking:

3. Then this thread should have been posted in the Real Life Stories FORUM.

I'm moving it.

4. The second I posted this thread, I remembered there was a section like that.

Woops! Sorry about that :wave:

Also: Here is the bong at hand --

[​IMG]

I really need to clean it :/

That crack was a funny story sorta... All that resin is made up of:

Dragon
    Super Silver Haze
    Strawberry Cough
    Trainwreck
    Lemon Kush
    Kushage
    Homegrown Stuff