Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blackbayou, Mar 26, 2009.

1. :wave:Back in 2007 my wife and I were invited to a BBQ, not far from us. She pushed me to the BBQ and as soon as the meat was placed on the grill, it started to rain BAD/HARD/STORM/THUNDER so after quickly looking at me my wife ran into the house with some female friends, during this a few of the Bigger guys there had quickly picked me and my wheelchair up and carried me to this small room( I don't know if it was attached to the house or not) the room was only big enough for a pool table a small TV and what looked like a 4 person bar.

A few joints were lit in this room and it FILLED WITH SMOKE,,! each time one was passed to me I would just politely smile and pass it to the next person. But I did inhale ALOT of the smoke in the room.

After the storm my wife found me and we said our goodbyes and she pushed me home. She stated that I was moving MUCH MORE FREELY. and when we got home that was the best nights sleep I had. and I actually woke up with a little short lived energy.

We left the our friends because we just didn't want to be involved with any criminal activity
    (Considered a FELONY in TN)

I'm now in my early 40's and havn't smoked weed except when I was in HighSchool.. Then it was to just get stoned.. ;->

But if Hungry,Happy and sleepy are the only side effects I'm going to get, I WANT THIS AS MY MEDICINE.
    The medicine I take now causes TERRIBLE SIDE AFFECTS..!! Tired, Swollen, Upset Stomach, Nausea, Sexual libido is GONE

Our government claims that Marijuana cause erratic and violent behavior.. Hell if I was to ever get pulled over when I was younger.. and stoned it would have been for going to slow..
    All I ever did when I was younger was get stoned and think about my future and listen to some LOUD music and look at the clouds.. Does that sound Violent?!?!
    It was NEVER a gateway drug for me!!! I've NEVER taken any pharmacutical that weren't prescribed to me or DANGEROUS drugs like heroin on cocaine.. How can Marijuana be even classified with these drugs?!?!?! it hasn't caused a documented death in thousands of years. but Heroin and Cocain sure have... And legal drugs like Alcohole and Nictotine cause tens of Thousands of Deaths a year...

I'll stop ranting now.. but if ya wanna see some more of my rant please click the link in my signature and watch the short video.. if possible post/pass that video around also. lets get it made a medicine all over the country instead of just 13 states..
    Blackbayou

2. Send this to a politician who knows, MAYBE it'll make a difference?

3. If I was to get an email address of a politician to send it to. I would email it to them every hour or so. just to be a pain in the ass.. ;-> :smoking:

4. Yeah make this a more formal letter hit up NORML find some good politicians all over the U.S.

Send them your story, hell maybe you can bring the case to the TN supreme court and get medical down there. You can make a difference dude

5. Exactly I emailed my governor through NORML but she won't do shit...