Story that will make you chuckle

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Russian Badger, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Hello lads, I and 2 of my no name friends were cruising around today. We'll call them A and R. So J as in me. Rolls a 1.5g cannon, and we couldn't find place to smoke it. So We pulled in my side yard and lighted it up broad daylight. Rolled with a job roller so it was even burned so tight and perfect. It took us a good 20 minutes to completely finish the joint in my truck. So i start reversing out when the neighbor stops me and, he casually asks me if i'm going to bring my lawn mower to his house to fix. Mind you this guy is really really weird but super smart, weirdos not bad. We also didn't de box so i rolled down my window and i cloud of smoke kinda came out I had my a/c running on full so it got most of the smoke out. He just looked at me and had this crazy look in his eyes he knew we smoked but some telepathic communication. It's really creepy. But yeah this is my story. 

Sincerely, Bxdz

2. That's hilarious...

3. Your choice of thread titles in this instance was quite misleading as absolutely no chuckles were had, none at all.

4. I sense this is one of those "you had to have been there" stories. So with that said, your story did not make me chuckle and I want you removed from GC... Or at least put On Trail for fraud and misleading the public.. That is all

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

5. Is his name Dan, by any chance?

6. I want my 40 seconds of my life back. That was terrible 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. That isn't any funnier than when I worked for the county assessor's office and smoked a joint in my truck during lunch :smoking:.  An assistant D.A. came over to say hi.  :eek:   A cloud of smoke hit him in the face when I rolled my window down. :ey:

8. Telepathic communication is the only way to communicate, don't ya know?

9. I chuckled but nothing more. Thank you.

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app