Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Story I wrote when I was high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattidore, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I like to write down stuff that comes into my head when I'm high so I can read over it when I'm sober. I mostly write down theories or revelations that I have, this one is copied and pasted word for word, no editing done. Enjoy! :D:D

holy shit, the Earth is in more danger than one might think. If you think about it, there is 6 billion people in the wrold right now. And in like 10 years itll be like 9billion people or some shit. The Earth can't handle that many people. We're gonna kill animals to make room for food and shit, make whole species disappear. The Earth is gonna be barren as fuck and by the time we've cleared everything on the face of the Earth, life will be so shit because It will jsut be a desert planet. So now the Earth is slowing turning into a Venus. The whole species of humans will be wiped out in a matter of weeks, All the moisture from these humans seep back into the earth or evaporate away. Fuck humans, kill them all

2. dam dude. you were high

3. That can easily happen. We have to really watch ourselves or were doomed.

4. Are you gonna kill to survive or fucking let animals eat your ass?

The choice is yours.

5. You were high but it doesn't make that much sense. Your ''theory'' is everybody's theory.
    Btw we are 7 billion not 6.

6. will,through time that will come we will do something about that.We're human's not animal's with no brain's,there's a big difference between those two.About that problem we could dig up in the earth,find our way to another planet ect...

Life doesn't end this way.

7. Holy shit OP are you me?

8. Haha the earth is billions and billions of years old I think its a little ballsy of us as a race to think we can utterly destroy the planet. We might mess it up a little but after humans have run their course and become extinct which is inevitable, the earth will bounce back. A hundred thousand years from now everything will be just the way it was before us, ready for the next dominant species to inhabit its land.

9. wtf?
    all we gotta do is grow weed.. u can live off bread made from marijuana flour it's so damn healthy (pretty sure protein is in that, too)
    anyways you can def live off the plant itself if not just the flour...
    so all we gotta do is make hemp (or what i've read simply Hemp Bread) the staple crop for the world and we'll cure world hunger as well as "tidy" up the ecosphere! marijuana is very good for the environment and would help with a lot of pollution.

10. Well*, humans*, animals*, brains*. You've got a comma splice in there too, and lots of spaces missing.

Definitely not animals without brains.

11. we will all die at some point anyways so who cares if this were to happen lol

12. I'm not worrying. I'll be dead before the earth goes to more shit anyways. The problem is all these teenage kids impregnating each other. lol

The next generation gets to deal with it.

13. [quote name='"mattidore"']I like to write down stuff that comes into my head when I'm high so I can read over it when I'm sober. I mostly write down theories or revelations that I have, this one is copied and pasted word for word, no editing done. Enjoy! :D:D

holy shit, the Earth is in more danger than one might think. If you think about it, there is 6 billion people in the wrold right now. And in like 10 years itll be like 9billion people or some shit. The Earth can't handle that many people. We're gonna kill animals to make room for food and shit, make whole species disappear. The Earth is gonna be barren as fuck and by the time we've cleared everything on the face of the Earth, life will be so shit because It will jsut be a desert planet. So now the Earth is slowing turning into a Venus. The whole species of humans will be wiped out in a matter of weeks, All the moisture from these humans seep back into the earth or evaporate away. Fuck humans, kill them all[/quote]

Don't animals reproduce???