Story from my junior year

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by noop, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Okay.
    When I was 17, I got 2 g's of some alright weed from my friend and I was gonna smoke up during the night.

I bought this air freshener that was electric and would spray a pine scent every 2 minutes. It was VERY strong, enough to kill the smell of bud.

So I light up a couple bowls and I realized I forgot to turn my air freshener on, and my mom screamed upstairs saying she could smell it. I hide everything in my stash and threw my bowl under my bed.

I opened the door and she just told me to get the bag so I wouldn't be able to smoke it.
    So I get it and then she asks "What did you smoke out of?"
    I said I was smoking a joint so she wouldn't take my bowl, and I get out some old rolling paper and gave it to her.
    Then she goes on a rant about the "gateway drug" theory and stuff, and I really didn't care because I was already doing Ecstasy all the time. Then she goes to bed... or so I thought.

The next day I went into my parents bathroom to get some shampoo and it reaks of bud.
    I'm shocked, she bitched at me for smoking and then she smokes.
    I go to use the toilet and I see ash around the rim of the toilet.

So I'm pissed, but I'm thinking it's hilarious that my parents would smoke.

I mention it to her the next day during breakfast, and she tries to play it off as she was smoking a cigarette. So I ask her to show me the bag of weed that she took from me so I could confirm that she didn't smoke.

She got extremely defensive, but finally after about 15 minutes of making her feel guilty, I got it to come out of her. She told me that her and my dad smoked up to try it again.

They still didn't allow me to smoke until I turned 18, but I really didn't care because I knew that they'd turn a blind eye if I ever smoked again.

2. Haha thats great! I recently found out my parents smoke too!:hello:

3. lol!!

4. Lucky fucks. I'd give absolutely anything to have a pot-friendly family... I'd be dead if my parents ever found out.

5. thats a sick story man :D

6. Haha!
    Nice, my parent's just turn a blind eye towards it, I'm not very discreet about it though, considering a have a bong, papers, and a pipe just sitting on my computer desk.
    But, I don't smoke in the house as a form of courtesy.

7. my thoughts exactly.

8. Nice story, wish my mom smoked lol