Story about my friend underestimating weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by n30, Jan 8, 2019.

1. So, relevant info: my friend just had an accident recently and fucked his back up real good. He's in a lot of pain, and asked me to get some weed for him (for pain relief).
    I ask him if he wants the same as last time (kush). He tells me he wants something stronger, so I call my dealer and ask him to give me something with the effect of the last batch, but stronger. An hour later I got the wares and head over to my friend's house.
    He rolls a BIG FAT JOINT. I tell him "You should be careful with that, this shit's potent", to which he replies "I've been smoking for longer than you and your dealer have been capable of walking!".
    He takes a few big puffs, and I can literally see him sinking into the couch. "What ya think?" I ask, smug as all hell. He stands up, to grab a beer (which he sometimes does to prove his oh so great tolerance). He stands there for a minute, swaying back and forth. "Sure you don't wanna lie down?" I ask. "Shit...earlier I had problems walking...now I can't even stand" he says and falls back down onto the couch. He starts talking about his childhood, his previous drug-abuse and whatnot. All of a sudden he seem to be asleep, so I stand up, I'm about to leave, then I just hear him say "Good night man, thanks for the help".
    I'm about to leave, I've opened his door, and I'm makin sure his dog stays in when I hear him speaking again, so I enter his living-room to hear what he's saying, cause he was barely capable of talking. "Bring me something weaker next time" is the last thing he says before his head hits the pillow.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1

2. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds like you should have gave him a dab

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cannabis has really evolved over the decades. People (usually older folks) are very surprised how strong the flower is now compared to what they're accustomed to.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha yea got that right man! I remember smoking Thai stick on height n ashbury back in the late 60’s. That stuff was so low in THC it didn’t even stick when you crushed it between ur fingers. But weeds weed am I right?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Way different than the Thai stick in the late 70's then. A pinner of that and three folks would be buzzing fine.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Evolution at its finest!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oh, my friend is a close to daily smoker, but he's not used to smoking the shit I can provide(connections, man). I dropped by him today during lunch-break to see how he was doing. "When I woke up, I was stoned or something man. it cleared up after a beer for breakfast, but then I smoked again." I'm not even kidding here, guys; when I entered his house, all I could smell was the powerful smell of the weed I got him, and I swear I could feel the effects myself, despite not touching any of it..I've never seen this guy so stoned, no joke. He's literally just sitting there, mouth open, eyes halfway open. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the strain, but it's POWERFUL! The smell is so-so, though, very...skunk(animal)-ish smell. It's so potent, when he offered me a hit, I had to refuse, or I'd probably sleep over at his place =P.

9. Haven’t eaven read this but I know it’s gonna be funny as hell:roflmao:

10. Guess who called me? My friend! I regret selling this shit to him now...he calls me and goes like "Guess who's
    stooooooooooooned".
    "Oh, I dunno? You, your dog and your cats?"
    Educated guess, he likes to blow smoke on his dog, and I swear; his dog gets stoned as fuck. Once I saw his dog tripping balls..that was kinda funny (for me, not the dog, I feel sorry for her), she kept barking at something that wasn't there, and was unsure if she should hide or come and play..then she just fell asleep =P.
    So yeah, this guy's now stoned 24/7, and he's PROBABLY gonna stay that way for a while, cause the amount he bought..man, I'm not sure I'd go through that in a year...on the other hand he might run out by tomorrow; the amounts he's using, man! That weed's strong enough to knock you on your ass in 1-2 hits...this guy smokes a gram in one sitting, then asks me "Did I fall asleep?". Yes...yes, you fell asleep, and I'm pretty fuckin sure you fell asleep twice on your way to the fridge, and 3 times on the way back.
    I wish I could record him when he's this stoned, it's absolutely hilarious.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Lmao hey thanks for the laugh man, sounds like a buddy of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I haven't seen the guy for 3 days now. He's probably stoned af.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. That's why I'm glad my friend gives me a heads up when our guy says his stuff is a little different than before.

But I can't say I always hear him when he tells me cuz sometimes it'll knock me on my ass.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dang, when the fog clears give us the name of that shit.
    I haven't been lost in my own front room in a LONG time !

15. Afraid I don't know the name.
    According to the dealer, it's similar to afghan kush in hash form, but VERY light color. We're talking blonde/pale lightness. Not to mention it's much stronger.