story about 1st time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cyborgfromhell, Feb 3, 2003.

1. It took a couple times for me to really get high, but the first time I got completely stoned, I was at a party, and had been drinking, then went and took 2 or 3 huge hits out of some dude's bong. and it was made with dark purple glass so you couldn't see how much smoke you're pulling in so they were some real cinnamon hits. I still didn't feel much, I mean I was buzzed from the drinkin, so I was having a good time. Then all a sudden I had real bad cotton mouth and I started floatin. lol So I tried to go get some water in the kitchen. I felt like it took me an hour to get a glass and fill it up. I went and sat down on the couch and then got the spins. But I couldn't move. It was fuckin weird but good. After that I started to get really hot and take off my clothes and people at the party started freakin out since they didn't know what I was doing. haha I guess I passed out on the couch stripped down to my boxers. I woke up on the floor of the bathroom with no idea where I was. That was a good party.

2. My first time was up at my older brother's college a few years ago when i was a freshman in high school. Smoked from a nice bong and got baked outa my mind.:hello:

3. I remember my first time. Or I don't. I don't really know. There are burnt holes where portions of my memory used to be. But bud is good, that I know.

4. I got high as hell my first time. My mom was a hippie though :cool:.

5. #65 Digger1970, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009

That's very interesting. I once saw a "virgin" try to hit a grav. He took 3 hits from a 2-liter and was outside puking and then passed out. He was only smoking Mexican dirt weed. You must have an extreme tolerance. In fact, if you can handle high-grade that well, you must not be able to get off on low- or mid-grade at all. I call bullshit on the whole story.