story about 1st time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cyborgfromhell, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Ahh the happy times.....I member my first toke about 2 yrs ago...It was one of the most hilarious nights i have ever had. Me and my friend Mark ( who is no light fella bout 200 lbs) had always bragged that he was such a big stoner and he had smoked more blunts thatn anyone. We were all at my friends house playing mario for the nes ( dont ask why ) and Ben my other friend went and got his stash out of his room. He brought it out and i was like holy shit is that pot!? He said it was something called white rhino and i was like who gives a fuck. Mark was totaly nervous he started shaking. We light up and i took the first hit, i didnt really feel anything. a couple a passes later I started to feel it.I felt like i was some freaking astonaut on a secret mission to outer space.weird shit. We had a window open and mark was sitting by the window. He was like watch how a pro does it and took a WAY to big hitt. the next thing we know he( AND THE JOINT) had fallen outa the window. He ended up with a concusion because he hit a trash can on the way down...... good times

2. my first time was at work, we smoked a bowl out of a glass piece in the dudes car an then back to work at the movie theater, the boss man was there and everything, thought if im gona get fired today would be good but worked great

3. The first time i got high it was with two friends at school and they found an abandoned bar with a trick way in the back door. So we went there twisted through the door and in we were. It was dank in the room. dust and all kinds of other shit , so we grabbed three chairs and my vegan friend who never drank soda finished off a can of root beer, and made what she called a can bowl. And the three of us finshed off two bowl worth. I didn't feel anything for about fifteen minutes until we were walking down the street to senor wraps i saw myself in the glass of building and it was the coooolest thing i'd ever seen so i called steven but couldn't keep the numbers straight... I went back to the dorm after we ate and played Halo for eight hours high as i kite until 3am , ... the next morning i woke up on the floor under my bed and was missing three quarters of a red velvet cake a box of cheese its and three rolls of ritz... and i've been at it ever since:cool:

4. i would liek to take the time to annouce my sayin for that past tense

WOKE AND TOKE ;]

** o and to keep it post related. i only bought like 1g when i 1st bought i was amazed! and i didnt get high till like 3rd -4th time

5. first time i got high was with like 7 people. me and my brother bought like 1/2 oz and went to my other brothers dorm room (he's an ra at his school). so they roll a couple of blunts and pack a few bowls and all them shits is in rotation at the same time. it was crazy. i didn't feel anything for a while but i looked up at my brothers face and i swear it was the funniest shit ive ever seen. so im dying laughin and he starts laughin and everybody else starts laughing. after a couple of hours over there, we go back to our school and i had to crash on this chicks couch cuz i was pretty baked. after about 5 minutes, i got extremely cold and couldn't get warm so i decided to run some hot water over my hands (which felt great, it was like i was taking shower through my hands). then i laid back down and started hearing the saliva go down my throat when i swallowed (which freaked me out). cant remember anything after that.....maybe i fell asleep

6. ok... my first time i was with three of my friends my friend mike had about half an oz. of some really good dank we were behind our highschool after i got out of choir practice. he packed a huge bowl and we passed it around for like 10 minutes or so. we were all just laughing at nothing we were all laughing at nothing but thats all i felt untill i tried to walk i stumbled around for a bit untill i stepped off the curb and fell on my ass that made laugh even harder thats about when my dad pulled up to pick me up. all i can say is thank god mike had put his shit away i just got in the car and said i was really tired and didnt talk the whole way home. i dont know how my dad didnt smell it. anway it was totally crazy the best high i have ever had:smoking: good times...

7. The first time I got baked I was fortunate to get my bud off of a guy that got super danks. p91 to be exact. Well I bought a $20 1.0 gram hahaha thinking I was getting hooked up. He made me a can and I left after school to go smoke in the canyon. Well I smoked and smoked and smoked and coughed and coughed and coughed. Well I finished the sack and was like OMFG :eek: And began to walk home. It was a super hot day about 90 degrees so I was freaking out when I began to get cotton mouth. I never knew what cotton mouth was or that you got it from smoking so I thought I was going to die. My throat began to swell shut and I couldnt even swallow. I was so thirsty I was debating drinking from a hose which I later did. Finally got home with bloodshot eyes and played computer games the rest of the day and managed to not get caught. Hahaha after that I was hooked :smoking:

8. first time i smoked i never got stoned, just alittle buzzed. Next time i tried it though was at a good mates house and we got FUCK all weed from a 'friend' who was getting us the shit because we had no idea about drugs and all things like that. Anyway we had like 3 small buds and took turns hitting from a can outside his room at 1am in the morning (jumped out the window). After about 3 hits my throat was nice and burnt and we just giggled for ages at nothing and i kept dropping my cone (new zealand slang for 'bowl') and laughing even more.
    Finaly when we jumped back in the windodw and i got my mate to play a certin dance/techno song that was going round and round in my head and as soon as it started i was just drawn into the music, I lost track of time and we just sat there. Probably the most stoned i've ever been actualy, realy intense closed eye visuals (imo best part of weed trips is the closed eye visuals) and all my muscles seemed to pulse and my arms moved like i was dancing at some rave, a friend of mine best described it as sorta combo dancing thing its hard to explain. I remeber walking to the bathroom and dancing along the way looking like a total retard.

haha then later i sleeped like a plant of wood and awoke feeling enlightened and curious about weed.. 4 months later i'm still curious :devious:.

9. i got really fucked up my first time i was with my bro and his friend we smoked 2 bowls of dro and i was 12

10. The first time i got high, it was my moms pot. I was like 13 at the time and she had told me she smoked when i was like 11. i went in her room and she had 3 mason jars filled to the brim with bud that i later on discovered was from hawaii. I took a little nugget and rolled it up in a peice of paper and laid out on my bed for like 4 and a half hours. that was such a good high.

11. My first time I was with my old roommate and his girl at his place, like an hour after they floated the river (i woke up too late, and no one called me. bastards). She orders us a pizza, and i mean this thing was fucking HUGE. meanwhile, while we're waiting, she takes a rip out of the roor, this was before the diffuser stem broke, so she takes her rip and melts into the bed for a bit. my boy takes his, looks at me, and cashes the bowl. Then he loads a new bowl, winks, and hands it to me. I smoke the whole bowl myself, and i am fuckin LIT. We're whispering that Big K was asleep and she missed it, which made us laugh silently for 10 minutes, and then the pizza showed up. my boy eats a little, Big K wakes up from us laughing and eats a little, not knowing i'm baked as fuck. She thinks i'm just trying to be funny acting stoned. so conversation dies out for a bit (we were playing donkey kong on super nitdo, the level where you're in the mine in the cart and you have to jump over all the gaps. hard shit), and i tear into that pizza on a mission from God. like 8 minutes later that bitch is GONE. She looks up at me and goes, "God dammit! why the shit didn't you wake me up if you were gonna smoke?!?" which sent me and my boy into fits of laughter. Eating all that pizza was a horrible idea, because i couldn't get in more than 1 game of beer pong without thinking i was going to yack from being too full for the rest of the night. overall quality evening though. I couldn't drink much so we just kept on smoking. Experienced my first bowl with extra keef that night as well, and homeboy let me mow down all the greens. i was fuckin BLOWN. It was at that moment that i realized why no other drug has had a bigger impact on music than pot. It was about a month before the second coheed and cambria album came out, and the dude with the keef already had it, so we listened to that on his wicked stereo. I had never been swallowed in sound like that before. it was amazing. Been smokin on the daily ever since.

12. I didn't get high until my 5th time smoking..

13. So yea, I remember my first time. I was a total neophyte, I had no idea what I was doing, blah blah blah. So I was with 3 of my friends (all girls) 2 of whom were also first timers, and the other was a dumb blond...and...she needed to teach us...Well, we go over to the mentor's house and she starts to roll this fatty, and I was like 'wtf' So we go to the park to smoke this thing and you know, we're coughing and shit because joints are pretty harsh even for me now, and I think I'm dying. So yea, my stoner friend ran back to her house to see if her parents were there, and while she's gone the smaller girl I was with burst out laughing for minutes. So I'm waiting for this bud to kick in, and I feel nothing for a while, but I notice every thing seemed a little washed out. Long story short- we all end up at one of the other girls houses in her bed, listening to music, and I figure that I can make a move on one of them right, so I move in and she punched me. Hard. I was like 'WTF! STOP' And she just kept punching me! So I was like, on the verge of tears when she stopped,. So yea, then we vegged out watching he food network and eating gummy worms and pizza.

14. My first time was when I was 12 I smoked a joint wit my friend mike didn't get high the first time but the second time i was fried.

15. Have you taken any tolerance breaks lately? You can still get really blazed if you took enough time off. I usually recommend at least 2 weeks for moderate to heavy smokers, and 1 month for very heavy smokers.

I don't even remember getting that high my first time. Matter of fact I don't even remember the first time I actually got high. But the greatest experience of my life was when I took a month off and broke that first toke. There is no fucking way I can even describe how beautiful of an experience it was. It's well worth the wait.

16. ahh the first. . .

i remember it so vividly.

it was a sunny afternoon in the late spring. just nice enough for t-shirts and shorts. dad and i was cruising around in the truck with the dog. he said he had a surprise for me. next thing i know we are in down town albany talking to some black men. my dad hands me 3 little baggies with this green smelly substance in it. he then whiped out what he called "rolling papers" and asked me to break the green stuff into tiny little pieces. he proceded to roll what he called a "joint". finaly he told me to run across the street and get some matches. i do and run back to my dad. he procedes to "light" the "joint" and smoke comes out. next thing i know im soaring in the sky and craving pizza.

mmm '92 was a good year.

17. If you've only been smoking for three months, what the hell have you been doing here since 2003? Just enjoying the scenery?

18. I got rocked my first time from just a joint of mids.

19. My first time smoking I didn't get high. Same with my second and third time. It was annoying a little because everyone i was with was like "dude you are so high" and I really wasn't. Whenever I am with a group of people and one of them is a weedvirgin that ain't feeling shit, people always say "no way you are so high" and I always tell them that they probably aren't and same shit happened to me. But anyways...

So my first time high I was at my friends house and there were 4 of us together. The 3 others had gotten high many times before, and I had smoked so I knew what I was doing. So we tried to make a grav bong but we dropped shit in the bucket of water and we made it wrong and they were like "fuck it, lets roll". So we made 2 joints, each with a gram. While 2 were rolling, me and another guy started drinking liquor. While we were drinking we saw a cheeto that was black, had been under the couch for months.

We started talking about cheese negros, and talked like it was a breakfast cereal. I opened a text box and started writing. This is what I wrote:

Some Ghetto Swiss

Do you remember when we were kids and our mothers used to feed us high carb breakfast cereals like frosted flakes and cheerios? I sure fucking do, that fucking bitch fucked the shit out of my little brothers body with this one. So I know what you are thinking, are you under the influence and talking in circles? Yes. Yes I am.

How about when you used to go to parties and instead of drinking alcohol (like a homo) you would eat cheetoz. Well mother fucker, I have a super idea.

Let’s make fucking cheese negros. A breakfast made out of fucking cheese negros. Yum yum yum.

The end.

I was 13, cut me some slack here. Anyways I stopped there and we went and smoked. We passed the J around, and when it was done I realized how fucked up I was. This weird animal in the woods kept on making noises that sounded like an old woman screaming (later found out it was a fox and foxes actually sound like that) and I got paranoid and went inside. I stumbled around and enjoyed the feeling of being high by myself as they smoked the second. I remember thinking my body was tingling with pleasure and everything felt soo good. Then I sat down to finish what I had been writing. Here it is:

PS. I ain’t done with you assholes yet hahahaaaa!! NOOO. Ok I think that you motherfucks eating cheez negros need to keep on doing it because on top of the fact that its nutricous, everything is so fucking delicious. Holy mannn damn in my asshole a damn that fills my asshole. Ok wow this is getting really bad, I am really sorry. Ok well cheez negros should be consumed hardcore, down the esophagus, into the chest tube, to the lower hahaha! O Damn arms.

Not the end, brb.

at that point they came inside and were blazed as fuck. One went to grab a thing of ice cream and 4 bowls were laid out on a table. My friend with the ice cream then takes off the top and starts scooping it with his hands into the bowls. Picture an overweight jewish kid, 5'5, hunched over (hardcore like a hunchback) and scooping ice cream with his hand grunting. I couldn't stop laughing. We ate the ice cream and I went back to writing.

I don’t feel that great dudes, not cool. Cheez negros are this chit for food THE SHITTTT I LOVE IT. Ok wowo ok okwow,. Sooo yumm.

They argue of weird things. Damnnnn.

I just copy and paste this. No more writing, I doubt it would be any funny or cool at all you know. All I have left to soay is negro cheezos KICK FUCKING ASS

THANKS BY

-thenegro

We spent the rest of the night geeking out hardcore. Never been that high before again, it was incredible. I was so glad I had emailed the thing i wrote to myself, it just brings back memories of a great night. I was so young, but it was so AMAZING!
    EDIT: This is long as shit yo, haha

20. its actually woke and toked