Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storms brewin and m packin a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, May 11, 2010.

1. its about to storm here and that is my favorite time to get high, whats yours?

2. do you perhaps live near NE kansas? lol its going to storm here in like a couple more hours :D might get high and watch the lightning!

storms are awesome! until a tornado comes and destroys your town lol

3. Dude, I fucking love getting high outside when it's raining/storming. I have a deck on the back of my house with a gazebo that blocks the rain from getting me wet, but I love sitting under it smokin a joint in the rain :smoke:

4. southeast actually andthe storm is here now its looks like a monsoon(sp?) outside

5. Noice!

I prefer to be packin' a bowl in the bright hot sun and chill on my screened in back porch:cool:

6. Man, nothing I love more than listening to rain on a tin roof. Too bad I never get to enjoy that since my roof isn't tin lol.

Anyways, I love smoking during bad weather just as much as I do good weather! They both amplify the experience :).