Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storm kush - best weed on the planet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeysKush, Feb 21, 2012.

1. 2day i bought a 1/4 of storm kush ... holy shit .3grams got me blasted for 4&1/2 hours and it has to be some of the best weed I've ever smoked. Did anyone every hear of this strain b4?

2. made up name, and no chance in hell you were high for just about 5hours of .3 stop lying

3. Lol.................stop getting your weed facts off wikipedia.....

4. .3 for 5 hours? WTF. Either you're a 14 year old girl that has smoked twice or you have just found the holy grail of bud. :smoke:

5. Normally this kind of stupidity is only found in the apprentice tokers section...

6. I've been high of .3 or less for 5 hours... Its not some amazing feat
    Pics of super awesome storm kush?

7. I used to get high for 8 hours off two hits of a pipe. Low ass tolerance back then. It's definitely possible.

Let's see some pictures.