Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rodgersizsik, Aug 5, 2013.

1. I plan on making a larger purchase soon like either a half or a full O, and I know that would last me a while like for sure 3-4 months and was thinking that I would need a good container to keep the weed fresh and so it won't make my room reek of weed. So what are some good options?

2. Please someone answer this im in the EXACT SAME SITUATION! I dont have a air vaccum either...

3. mason jar

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 BaxterTheDog, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Shove it up your butt just in case your room ever gets searched, youll have it inside you. Plus if you ever want to smoke on the go your weed is just a trip to the bathroom away.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Mason jar is good, but it's too bulky. I'd say get any Tupperware with a nice seal, that works just as good as the jar. Just remember to open it once in a while so it gets fresh air and doesn't completely dry out.

6. Mason jar ftw this one is perfect for a half oz

Attached Files:

7. Get a C- Vault and some Boveda humida packs. Leo's bud nice for a while

8. If there is a teavana near you get a loose leaf tea storage container from there (6$) they are not only air tight like mason jars but keep all light out too. I've found they keep my stuff better longer than mason jars.

9. I use pill bottles. They're very portable

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've not had enough to fill more than my film container, anybody know if those jars that like hot tags sell are worth it! Or is mason jar the best bet?

11. I got the Tightvac with 0.57L capacity a month back and I can strongly recommend it.
    I bought it so that I could buy more weed without being afraid that it's going to get dried out (like that is my biggest issue).
    The best part about it is when you open it... Oh the smell! :smoke:

12. If its gonna last 3-4 months you could always freeze two months worth so you dont have tk worry about over drying.

13. ^ Is 904 just a number or are you from duval?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pickle jars aren't bad either

15. 3-4 months? Lucky motherfucky. I got a half o recently with plans of making it last. It did not. Luckily, I'm on a forced T-break cause I cracked my head open a week ago. To answer your question, get a mason jar or something for the bulk of it and a little jar that can hold a couple grams (your to-go jar). That's what I did. I just always kept the to go jar full and the bulk of the sack safe and sound at my house.

16. I have weed in mason jars that is years old. Still smells and tastes great too. Store it in a dark cold place.

17. honestly, i bought a half o over a week ago now (i know this doesnt compare to 3 months) but ive just had it in a big pill bottle and its been fine.

ive stored weed for a long time, mason jar is always the best way to go, theres not to much to worry about with weed, there is some huge fear of mold and mites, its much less comon than youd think. just get 2 jars (one if its only a half) open it up for a few minutes every day or other day and itll be fine

18. @Op New Mason jar ,or a Stash Jar from Etsy,or some nice ones @ Brotherswithglass ,but never Buy a (Cali Jar) its garbage!