Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed in my pill bottle..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robbiee, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Okay so I have 1 fat, dense nug (it is 3.5g) of some really dank shit. It smells soooo good, but it is pretty stinky if you know what I mean ;) but anyways, so I just bought it today from a trustworthy, respectable, chill stoner at my school and he wrapped up nice and tight in a small plastic bag and then he put the small bag in a medium sized bag, wrapped tightly and tapped and then he put it in a white advil pill bottle. When I got home I put it in another bag (to reduce the odor cuz it really danky shit) and then I put everything in a green medicine pill bottle, like similar to the orange see through pill bottles, except it is a big one of those, kinda like a medium size it barely fits my huge 3.5g nug. But is it ok to have my weed in 3 bags and a medicine bottle or is that too much? Oh btw how long will it last in a pill bottle, is it okay if I put it in a pill bottle? It will stay fresh and everything? :bongin:

2. Pill bottles work wonders. Lots of my friends use then. I have a stash jar though...

And if its airtight it will keep for weeks.

3. glass is always better than plastic, but If the pill bottle doesn't end up smelling, then you're fine

4. Okay, so are the 3 baggies inside of the pill bottle nessesary or does it not really matter? Haha I will try to get a glass mason jar if I ever get the chance to buy one or if I find one in my house somewhere. But will a pill bottle work just as well as a glass jar? Worse?

5. No it doesn't matter. And glass is always better but pill jars will REDUCE the smell...not eliminate it. You still.need to careful. Maybe stick a dryer sheet in there if your bud is in bags

6. Okay, yeah you can hardly smell it with the pill bottle and everything. But will it keep it fresh? How long will it last in a pill bottle? With 3 baggies in it wrapped tightly haha

7. Yeah the smell is reduced a lot. But on the bus I could smell it through two baggies and a shitty Advil bottle and my backpack haha it's super dank weed I love it. I love the smell ;)

8. Yea it wont stop that delicious aroma

9. My suggestion? Either suck it up and get a mason jar, or smoke it quick! It might last for a few days, but it will start to dry out and the quality will decrease. If you just smoke a lot more, you'll be super baked, and you'll get the best of your weed.

I bought an eighth on saturday and it's already drying out! I am not smoking fast enough. I almost need someone to come help me. But not really.

10. its stinky???? i dont kno wat u mean

u said "it is pretty stinky if u kno what i mean" nd i dont!! thats bad srrryyy!!!! if its stinky mabe you pooped on it?? throw it away dont smoke things that smell bad :(

sry u got poopweed

haha wat

11. Hahaha I'd love too :p but I bought an eighth on Tuesday and it's only Thursday haha. And I have it triple bagged plus a pill bottle, I doubt it will dry out, and if it does the process will happen a lot slower cuz I triple bagged it haha. Smoke on! :) :bongin:

12. What I meant by "stinky" is a good aroma! I have really really dank weed and it smells amazing. It's a good stinky.

13. I used a CVS pill bottle lol. Shit worked wonders, I was so fascinated lmao...

14. Enjoy that nug OP :)

I've bee using a pill bottle for years, keeps the bud plenty fresh :smoke:

15. pill bottles are fine & dandy for using around the house.
    i wouldnt transport nugs in one though...

thats an extra charge if shit hits the fan.
    especially if the name & info is all scratched off the bottle.