Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing weed in my grinder....bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatJayz, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I've been doing this for about a year, and I'm relatively satisfied so far but by doing this am I losing freshness or potency? I like to grind up a couple grams and leave it in my grinder (it has a big chamber) I can keep 3g in there if I want to. the longest its stayed in there is 2 days. is that bad?

2. It's perfectly fine.

3. Its fine. Its just like grinding up your buds and throwing em in a jar. It may not be as air tight as a jar so it may loose freshness but a few Gs over a few days wont harm anything. I do this too lol. The only thing to watch out for is if the top twister or crank end of the grinder pulls off rather than screws down. If you put your grinder upside down then pick it up from the bottom.....eh fucking bud loss lol. Just throw a rubber band or hair tie around it to hold the lid on is what i do nowadaysSent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That's what a grinder is for, busting up and storing your ready to use weed. 

5. You're fine, two days isn't going to do shit to your bud in terms of freshness or potency. Now on the other hand, if you need to be stealthy, storing your bud in your grinder is not the way to go about this. As I'm sure you're aware, you can really stank up a place lol.

6. i use both methods, grinding and fresh hand busting, and other than it going slightly dry on me, no complaints. kinda nice when i see my grinder full and i can just pinch, drop, light, lit.