Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed in bag in jar with dryer sheet,, ok??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Datboi007, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I recently bought a Q of rlly fire shit, and it ranks, like a lot. So I read up that storing your weed with other things that crest odour, usually things to absorb odour is bad, as the weed absorbs the smell, so I thought it’d be a good idea to store my weed in a plastic bag, placing the bag in a small mason jar and then placing a dryer sheet on top before closing, is this ok?

2. I wouldn't do it just incase your weed ends up smelling of dryer sheets lol why do you need to hide the smell anyway?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Do not do it. Makes it taste horrible to the point you won’t want to smoke it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just use the bag and Mason jar.
    Forget about the dryer sheets.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Buy you a scent proof jar. Either HerbGuard, or Infinity. They make them from little 50ml jars that will hold 2 grams or so all the way up to sizes that will hold 2 Ounces. The little 50ml jar is great for the go. It’s about the size of a small-medium 4 piece grinder.

You can get them on amazon. The herbguard will come with a scent proof ziplock bag and a humidity pack if you buy the half ounce size or bigger jar. Great for the occasional smoker who wants to buy in bulk!

6. A glass jar is all you need to seal in the smell. The cannabis will most likely absorb the shit on the dryer sheet, if you must use a dryer sheet put it on the outside of the jar.

I keep my bud in a bag to protect it from broken glass incase I ever happen the drop the jar that I put it in, it emits no smell after its been closed for a few minutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i keep my stash in mason jars. they don’t leak any smell. no plastic bag needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. A dryer sheet on top of your weed makes about as much sense as tits on a boar hog!

9. Ahhh I remember when I was young and all my weed smelled like dryer sheets lol. I used to do this shit too, but I didn't know about the glory of mason jars because I was young and dumb. Get a mason jar, put your weed in there, no dryer sheets, close it and viola, no smell. To this day though, if I smell dryer sheets my mind correlates it with cannabis haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. On top of all the other replies it can’t be good for you...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Over kill the jar with a snug lid is enough

12. #12 SelfGoverned, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    edited