Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed in a fleshlight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iewed, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Does anyone here own a fleshlight? Is there enough space in there to fit 1/8-1/4 of bud?

Thanks

2. WTF u wana have sex with your weed...? Cuz I wouldn't smoke jizz covered weed

3. just put it in your asshole if you're going to do that sick shit

4. Wow man I must say I would never go sticking my fingers in there looking for something, so good hiding spot. And yeah, using my imagination I'd imagine a quarter would fit. Probably more.

5. Have fun with your jizz flavored bud :eek:

6. Why would I have sex with it?

If someone comes across a fleshlight, they probably aren't going to mess with it, making it a great place to store bud in (assuming there's enough space).

Seriously, it's not like you ever would use the thing, it's just a storage spot for bud. Brand new and everything.

EDIT: Just from judging these responses, I'm pretty sure a fleshlight is a great hiding spot.

7. This is a pretty good idea if you think about it...cops find a fleshlight they are going to act awkward and not want to go searching around in it...

8. or take it to the restroom :confused:

9. whether you realize it now or not, you're gonna get mad high one night and jiz into your stash.

but other than that, good spot. just dont let anyone know thats where you keep it or no one will ever smoke with you again haha

10. But cops wear rubber gloves for a reason....to touch nasty things

11. yeh, i think it would be a good hiding spot. All the people who call u sick are just taboo about sex and will never know the awesomeness of fleshlights.

I own 2. SIAC Lady Lager, and Aletta Ocean Primal. What do you have? :D

12. I would say you should at least be able to put a dicks worth of weed in there... lol

Maybe they got one for people who like loose pussies too...lol

13. Ahh I misread it thought you had one =/ didn't realise you were gna use it as a stash spot gd idea

14. #14 iewed, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    I don't have a fleshlight (Nor do I want one for it's intended purposes).

But seeing as you have two, about how much bud do you think you could fit in there? Like stuffed at the back or something. And do they have a screw on top or something?

EDIT: Another reason I like the fleshlight idea is because you can put it in a lock box and if the cops/RA's ever come to search your room and they ask you to open the box you can legitimately say you have a sex toy in there and if they open and see the fleshlight they'll most likely leave it alone.

15. #15 Username48, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    well, those things are stretchy as fuck. like really stretchy, and there is some space in the case. man, if u had the weed inside the sleeve, and the sleeve inside the case, then you could probably spread out a solid ounce in the sleeve if you really tried. now, if you were just stuffing it in the sleeve, without the case, you could fit infinite amounts of bud in there, cause it would just keep stretching. :D

EDIT: and yes, there is a screw on cap for both ends of the case. your best bet would be using an empty fleshlight case and filling it with weed, you could fit like 3 ounces! and then you dont have to buy the expensive sleeve, just the cheap case.

16. ummm couldn't you just gut a flashlight.. or better yet, just take the batterys out and use that for the stash spot. ORRRRR if you are worried about how concealed you want it. I suggest getting one of these, picked up at frys electronics. [​IMG]

17. I'd rather get caught with weed than a fleshlight

18. Damn - you could fit an ounce in there easily. Great idea. No cop is ever going to open one of those.

19. it would be funny if your mom was like hmm i need a flashlight trys to use yours then see's it doesn't work then throws it away lol

20. So where exactly are you planning on keeping this? In your car? House?

Edit:

FLESHlight not flashlight