Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing Small Amounts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Jul 19, 2011.

1. I have been storing 4 grams in a small tupperware container for around 3 weeks now.

Its now down to about 3 grams. I don't smoke a lot at the moment.

I just want is the bud going to decrease in potency and if so how long will it keep good ?
    mould ?

Its in a small tupperware container that is about half full of bud.

2. As long as it is airtight and the bud isn't too moist you'll be fine.

Moisture is what encourages mold growth.

3. Dude get a mason jar, it is a good investment if you plan on smoking in the future (probably).

4. ^This man speaks the truth Johnywilks

5. i usually only have small amount 1-3 grams.
    I dont think its possible to get a mason jar that would store 1-3 grams and have no free air space left

6. No that's not how they work

Mason jars are air tight, that's why they have rubber seals on the caps. They keep things fresh forever, why do you think people have been using mason jars for storing moonshine and preserves forever? ;)

Mason jars are the best way to store bud, no matter how little there is.