Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing olive oil dip at room temp

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by forcedfluids, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with preparing large batches of olive oil dip. I made 3 weeks worth of stuff due to limited oven use, but refrigerator use is kind of problematic as well without someone asking what are you storing in our fridge and who the hell are you. Is it safe to keep virgin olive oil dip (which was baked at 350F) at room temperature for 3 weeks? Thanks in advance

2. #2 gman7104, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
    should be fine. THC dosen't "spoil" if it's in oil. Ha ryme ftw. Anyway, it won't lose potency, so the fridge should be fine.

edit: I was very stoned when I typed that, I realize you were asking to keep it at room temperature.

It will be fine as long as you cover it so dust and such dosen't get in (won't affect potency, but who wants dust in their dip)