Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing My Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmmaLouise, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Hello all! I'm new to GrassCity, and new to smoking in general. I am about to buy my boyfriend a half ounce as a birthday present, and I have a question about storing it. Will an 8 oz mason jar be big enough, or should I go get another one? The one I have is a Kerr 8 oz jar, square in shape, and I just have no clue if it'll do the job! 
    Thank you so much!

2. 8 Oz should work fine. 
    I mean. 
    Half oz in an 8 Oz. jar. 
    Unless its one giant, twisted nug it should fit fine, even then just break it up lol 

3. Pint jars are great for oz.'s. Quart jars will hold 2+ Oz.

Pretty accurate rule of thumb for mason jar storage/curing.

You need a little room at the top so you can turn the plant matter over periodically toaid in curing, as most high end stuff comes just slightly too wet if it's fresh. In my area anyway.