Storing marijuana in a safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Should I buy a safe to store marijuana? It is in a mason jar, but should I put in a safe too? I live in a dorm room where I go to school.

2. The safe will do nothing more than attract attention when they inspect your dorm. Read your contract and you will likely find that you have no rights in that dorm. Mason jar in a good hiding spot will do just fine.

3. ^ Untill his roomie runs outta nug and decides to clip a little.. I say grab a stealth safe or some shit. I used to have a big safe in my dorm and the RAs never checked it or anythin.

4. I don't live in a dorm but I keep mine (several strains) In glass spice containers inside a safe. I do however live with a couple people, and two kids so I don't want it to fall into the wrong hands, and as a medical patient I feel its the responsible thing to do. I really don't think having a safe would(should) arose any suspicion or is against any rules, you can keep anything in a safe. If worse comes to worse just say you keep a copy of your car permit, extra money, personal items etc in there.

Tl;dr - go for it, no one has any business questioning it.

5. This x2

6. If you do, don't cut corners on it. Buy a reputable safe and bolt that shit securly to the ground. You don't wan't to find that someone has taken your safe somewhere else in attempt to bust it open!

:bongin: