Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing for a while

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Hello Blades!
    I've recently found out I can't smoke for a few months...
    probably about 3-4 months
    do you have any tips for me to store my weed for this time?
    I can't freeze it but I have a small 2 gram jar
    this jar has no rubber sealing and is filled with 1.7 grams
    will it be able to last me 3-4 months?

Thanks, BuddhistBrian!

2. no it won't last, smoke it ALL to the dome right now

3. I was actually thinking of doing that
    thanks
    any other tips?

4. yeah dude stop wasting time and fire it all up yeyeyeyeyeyeyyyeeeee

5. Nah it won't last. I'd say smoke it all now and enjoy the day.

6. alright then thanks for the advice

happy toking :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. Bud will keep very will in an air tight container put in a cool, dark place. I've had bud that was 2 years old stored in a food saver bag in the bottom of a closet and it was wonderful.

8. put the weed in that rubber sealed jar and put it in the fridge it will last u FOREVER!!!:eek:

\:smoking:

9. yeeeeeeeeeeeeee sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

10. i use to pinch a gram off every different strain i would get. I placed those all in a mason jar and it stayed for a good 5 to 6 months. I would then mix and match random strains. The high was awesome.

11. It will last 4 months. Freeze it. If you can freeze it then bag it and put it in a mason jar.

I would just face it all and buy more when I need it personally.

Or sell that shit if you cannot smoke. Why risk having drugs if you arent selling or using? No point in storing hah.

12. I need to start doing this. However, in Oklahoma, we only have reggie, quality reggie, and dro.a Oh well, I'm sure mixing some of those together will be an amazing high as well:hello::cool:.

It's just so hard for me to save weed though!! I always end up smoking my entire sac and then having to reup. LOL.

13. here's my little tip..take it or not, just throwin it out there

ever have the problem of pickin up and just doming ALL of it then goin...fuckkkkk?

wellll, here's what i do. whenever i pick up, i pinch off a good 10er or something like that or fuck, even a little 5, put it in a seperate bag/jar under my bed and put the rest in a capsule. smoke the cap nugs with the homies, and the jar under the bed for wake n bakes or when it gets full..you'll be happy.. its like finding a few gs under ur bed when u have no more nugs..best feeling..ever. unless ur lighter dies hahaha then that sucks

14. I'll have to try that:). LOL. Yeah, it really sucks when your only lighter dies and you know that you won't be able to find another one to use because NOBODY in your family smokes. Then you have to get up of your lazy ass to go down to the store to buy a lighter. So annoying, LOL.

15. haha and if u are tooo faded you dont even wanna get up:hello:

and yea its sooo funny cause im the only one aswell that smokes in my family, and when my lighter is out.. and if im already fadez, then the sesh is over thanks to my lazyness hahahaa:smoke:

16. Just put it in a air tight jar and put it in the frig. It will last. I always keep mine in a jar in the frig.