Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farmer Green, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Im making a trip to Virginia on Tuesday, and im thinking a firecracker will make the 10 hour trip bearable. Now,the only day i have time to make any firecrackers is tomorow.

Does anybody know if they can be stored for two and a half days with out losing potentcy or "going bad" in any way? Will keeping them in the refigerator until i plan to eat them help keep them fresh?

2. Yeah man, you'll be fine if you fridge 'em for two days.

In fact, I've left some just in a ziplock for somewhere near 5 days and they were still fine.

3. NO they will get moldy and you will have wasted all your weed.

4. wrong.

I made some in May and just 2 weeks ago while going through some of my stuff I found one. I ate it for a long car drive and was very very HIGH. So yes they can be saved for a long time.