Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing bud in stainless steel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budsmoker4sho, Mar 18, 2012.

1. So i was thinking if storing my bud in those stainless steel water bottles and i was wondering if its bad or not.

Looks kinda like this

image-3191784984.jpg

2. make sure its completely dry. you should be fine.

3. Thanks and yea ill make sure they're dry

4. if its even a little moist...there's a chance mold might grow so.. completely dry

5. Seems like it'd be hard to know how much is left in it and even harder to get out, but stainless steel isn't porous, so I'd think you'd be fine.

6. Well yea i guess i would be hard to know how much is left but im growing and i wanted an inconspicuous place to put my bud so the rents wont know.

7. So you're growing, but you wanna hide your weed in there so your parents won't see it? What are you hiding your plants in?

8. That's what I was just thinking haha

9. Im growin in the woods and i was just thinkin if those were good or not cause i have some handy