Stories!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Neal&Chincho, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Aight sup, ok im new to grasscity even though ive been smoking for bout 3 years now... Im a Junior in MLHS HIGH-school... so this morning i wake up and i get my shirt and sweatshirt and thow it in the dryer.. gotta have a warm shirt in winter... after a while the dryer is makein some really loud sounds i figured it was just my metal on my sweatshirt... so i go to the bathroom to comb my hair i come out and start heading to the dryer only to see my mom pulling my 2 peices of clothing out from the dryer.. at that moment i looked to the floor and saw that my NEW pipe from brittan fell from my sweater pocket... i smoked out of it a few times and soo it was turning purple at the bowl... i looked at my mom and i said "oh wow what is that?" and she replied idk what is it? and i replied back "Hey thats mine." and she looked at me and said "yeah i know i see that" and i said "Haha, Well... I smoke" and she was freakin out... shes like why do you smoke whos your dealer who do u do it with and i was just like.. "myself, i dont smoke with anyone... and i dont hvae a dealer i grow it myself... and i store it in our food" so i grabbed a banana like i was going to show her... then i sat down and was like.. "oh no im not going to smoke this.. this is food not weed" and she giggled but tried to act serious and shes like you dont even care that i caught u, and that you smoke weed (or as people who think its bad like to call it-POT).. and i agreed with her and was like no i really dont care because its what i do... and she hasnt said anything since...

but that is a threatening story... i have comedies too.. i actually have a full book of em... heres a few things i wrote down...

CAUGHT BY PARENT STORY

One time i was at this party and this sluty girl came up to me.... now i knew she was slutty and i was baked b4 the party started so i knew i didnt wanna fuck this girl and get a STD... shes had all her holes filled at once at a party sooo thats no bueno on my scale.... anyways.. she comes up to me and says

"hey Neal"
    i reply "sup chica"
    Shes says "nothing really...wait a minute.. look up, OMG your so high right now huh.... do you know whats going on right now?"
    and i replied "umm, yeah arent you flirting with me?"
    and she laughed then i told her to go away becasue i was watching this guy who never smoked from a bong b4..... heres what he did

he seems a group of people it lookes like this

stoned guy, stoned girl, stoned guy (me), stoned guy, and a stoned guy that looks like he sells drugs...

so this new guy looks at our group then looks at the drug dealer looking guy and hands him $6 and says "can i hit that?"

it wasnt even any of our weed and the dealer looking guy was like sure....

so it was a ice bong and the new guy lights the MJ in teh bowl... he is sucking in the smoke fine and all but once he sucks in the smoke and leaves it in the bottom of the bong, he looks up at me and say "i hit that" then walks off and i was like

!!!!!!! hahaha no no no dude you gotta remove the bowl... look... light it again and suck in... so he did then i removed the bowl and he was like.. OH WOW that.. WOW!!!

and i just laughed at him the rest of the night... from like 11-5 in the morning but he left around 4 soo haha...

COP STORY

so me and 2 friends jsut got done hot boxing his POS car our by some hay bales... we pull out from the hay bales.. and as soon as we pull out, a cop car is right behind us...

now this is out like where a few people live so if they thought a car was drivin out to hay bales for fun they would call the cops...

so we drive with him behind us for about 2 miles hten he pulls us over...

the driver of our car is like shit dude FUCK GOD DAMN IT!!!!! were soo busted think of what my mom will say.... actually she probably wont care but shit damn it... the passager seat guy is like HAHA OMG WHATS HAPPENING.. were FUCKED hahaha...

and im in the back seat just like you know what... im chill i really dont give a fuck... hes just a guy in uniform...

so he walks up to the car and stands about 2 feet behind the driver window

(like hes scared of us)

and hes like "do you know why i pulled you over?"
    and the driver said "no"
    and the cop says "your back taillight is fixed with red tape so you need to get that fixed..."

so they exchanged driver licence and registration-- and good thing we didnt leave the pipe in the glove box or else we'd be screwed.. but theres more stories for another time soo

PEACE