Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Northern_Lights, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Post a story about your last smoking session, a great smoking session, anything to do with WEED. I'll post a funny story about one night with me and my friends.

Me and 3 friends smoked a couple bowls then went to an all-you-can eat Chinese resturant. For 8 bucks each, we could get anything. Wow we had the munchies - the Chinese people must've thought we were crazy (or high ;)). One of my friends had 6 platefuls of food. We kept laughing everytime one of the Chinese people would speak, especially when this 4 year old Chinese girl kept running around shieking Chinese. Then we went home and a few hours later we smoked a couple more bowls, and this was strong shit. At some point in the night I was on the floor laughing my ass off in this high pitched laugh for literally 5 minutes. Then my friend who ate 6 platefuls threw up and was on all fours over his puke for like 15 minutes; he had no idea what happened. After 2 friends went to bed me and another kid smoked yet another bowl and at one point we looked at each other and just started laughing; then, suddenly we stopped laughing at the exact same time and had straight faces - weirdest thing ever. This made us laugh harder, and we kept stopping laughing at the exact same time, which again made us laugh, and so on until we were on the ground crying. Then we watched the Family Guy movie, which I still don't remember a single part of, and somewhere along the lines I fell asleep/passed out. One of the best nights of my life.

2. Yesterday afternoon two girls and I met up to smoke at one of their houses, I brought a .5 nug of so of some dank I had and a joint of mids I rolled at stoplights on the way over. We chiefed a couple bowls of one of their stuff, then my joint and the little nug I had...next we go for a drive to pick up some weed..we got a quarter, they split an eighth and I bought a full bag. $100 total...it was some fire chronic that smelled like sweet oranges and was coated in crystals.

We chiefed a bunch of this, and as we were smoking one of the girl remembers she had a couple weed cookies left at her house. At this point we're blazed out of our minds. Anyways we went to her place and each ate a cookie, I don't know what kind of weed was in em.

Anyways, we then went to some music festival in Chicago and we smoked a blunt (probably around 1.5g) in the car on the way. By the time we got there I think the weed cookie hit cause all this combined had me straight triiiiippin. Things seemed to be moving in slow motion it was crazy. I ate some awesome pizza there, forgot where it was from. We walked to someone else's house a few blocks from the festival that one of the girls I was with knew. He packed a fat bowl of what he said was haze. It could have been. I packed a bowl of my weed as did the girls. From there we stopped at the White Castle on the way home, and went back to one of their apt's.

From there we blazed about three grams to the head through the big zong. I was straight ripped...one of the girls (the one I like ha) looked tired as fuck and burnt out from blazing all day and she ended up leaving to pass out. The other girl and another guy I met that night stayed and we kept packing bowl after bowl of the new chronic. I was straight cooked.

I left late...when I got home I remembered the rents are out of town and I smoked a fat joint in my room followed by a couple cigs, then passed out soon after.

Most I've smoked in a day since 420

3. One of the greatest smoking sessions I ever had was last summer.I had just gotten myself a beautiful 16 inch zong with the most beautiful color changing glass I've ever seen,and for a great price.I had a half ounce that I cured for a week and a half in a glass jar while I went on a trip,so it was dank as can be.So after I try the zong out with a couple snappers,my buddy comes over with some of his dad's homegrown and hash.I couldn't of been any more psyched because I smoked his dad's hash before and it is sooo dank,like beyond words.So we really christen the zong with a a fat bowl,half of it my bud and half of it my buddies,and we topped it off with some hash,and we go to my pool to go swimming when right as we jump in the hash kicks in.Needless to say this is one of the coolest sessions I've ever had.Thanks to those who took the time to read this.

4. um, last night i smoked 5 seperate times from 8 to 11...i was really blazed, almost too blazed, then me and a buddy watched 40 year old virgin