Stories Of My Pipes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rezinn, Jun 19, 2005.

1. My first pipe was a metal pipe and it had a pic of Kenny (South Park) on it. BAD ASS TOO!!!! And one day, school searched everyone for some stupid shit and it got confiscated. The school cop took it and tested it. He said the results came back is only cigarette tobacco was smoked out of it. I thought that was cool cuz that meant no jail for me. But it was sorta a diss, cuz me and my homies only smoked weed out of it. Then, my 2nd piece. It was a brass double-chamber pipe. We were smoking out of that bitch like whut. And it got clogged wit resin. The day I decide to scrape it, it came up missing. Found out a friend took it cuz it fell outta my pocket. But that was a few years ago, so it'd be pointless to do something out it now. Now, I have my 3rd pipe. It's metal, and it glows in the dark. I love this muh fucker. If/when I lose it or whutever, I'mma be pissed. Then again, I'll be happy cuz that means: PIPE SHOPPING!!!!!! But yeah. I love glass pipes, but I'll never buy one (I have a feeling it'd get broken and I'll get a lil depressed). Just thought I'd share that with all of y'all. Keep smokin' homies.

2. Its all about the glass for me, I had a metal pipe when I was in High School but then I moved up in the world. I swear by Glass now

3. You should try to find a stone pipe, from what I hear they rip much smoother than metal and and won't break like glass.

I think they look pretty tight too.

They're kind of rare though

4. metal taste wierd for me id much rather glass