Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stories of hiding your habit from parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RickFresh420, Sep 3, 2013.

1. So I was thinking today about how much I hated living with my parents when I was 15. I never hated them it was just the fact that I couldn't truly be me in that house. I always had to be sneaking around if I had bud and would never be able to tell them what I was actually doing. I remember I had this sweet stash spot under my bed. My parents put me through therapy when they caught me smoking weed so obviously after that I was much more careful. I remember the time I was selling half ounces with my friend (we'll call him G for now) and that spot almost didn't work, but then I had to continuously re-hide my weed in different places while my mom looked for it in my room! She never actually would have found it but she did go under the bed so it was scary.

what about you guys. Any stories? also share a piece you have had for a long time I have had this one since back then (very old pic found it today on my hard drive took it like 3 years ago) snapshot.jpg

2. I would share a piece, but I have no idea how to put pictures in the post, it's always a link. But back when I was still a young buck living in my parents house, I decided to carve out a book to stash my stuff. It was a pretty good place because my parents like to snoop. 

3. when i was 15 my shit was in this smell proof bag inside this bag i made in sewing  

i called it the 'swag bag' lol

4. there was one time my pops actually found a pipe in his home and he smashed it with a hammer,he was never the type to look and mom would have assumed it was for fixing plumbing. I spent three days crashed out in my room door wide open different smoking devices and 3 different types of stash all around me right where I passed out in the same postion I woke up in like I hadn't moved a nudge.yea I felt like either nobody cared or no one was paying attention lol so I felt very lucky =)

I was allowed to make all my mistakes as a young hoodlum.i only smoke cannabis now.

5. I use to have literally the exact same piece but it broke :(

6. I had so many problems with the rents when they found my piece outside with left over ash they put me into probation and drug therapy for over 6 months it was straight hell so I ended up drinking way to much to deal with stress which ended in more problems but i figured my shit out got off probation and now vape a lot more carefully but I stash my bud inside my bed not under it I cut hole in the bed works great haven't got caught in months

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Hid it for years, got caught a couple times but my parents were always pretty chill about it anyways just didn't want me doing it that young.

I think my favorite though has to be the time pretty much every guy from my freshman class got high before a 14 hour bus ride we took overnight for a 4 day field trip. My mom was a teacher and one of the supervisors, but she was going on the girls bus so I figured it'd be fine.

About 6 of us went into some woods by our school and rolled 3 3 gram blunts. We were all in our first year of smoking and only 14-15 so this was a LOT for us. Smoked em, separated and 5 of them went to a guys place for dinner, I wandered off to meet up with a couple other friends to smoke even more. Smoked a few joints then we went to school.

When we got there we freaked out, most of our families had shown up to say bye, etc. etc.. I had been outside long enough and sprayed a little axe so I didn't dank, but my dad gave me an extra long look in the eye (later on found out he'd been suspicious but couldn't tell for sure). I was having a freaking anxiety attack. I could barely keep my shit together when I was high at that age, let alone carry on a convo with my family.

Worse yet, finally when I got out of that seemingly scot-free, my principal wanders over with his massive fucking great dane that starts sniffing me and my best friend to shit, causing us to trip out even more.

In the end nobody said anything to us, we all got on the bus safe and sound, watched movies and dicked around in the back for hours. Was a time.

8. Tell me more :O Never had as much as fun as you did.