Stories of crazy gf/ex gf

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sourkush420, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Fake rape accusation, tries to ruin my life and get me kicked out of school because I wouldn't get back together with her. A year later she is pregnant (@17). A few years after that she tells a mutual acquaintance that I should stop hating her and we should be friends. Fucking psycho.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have an ex I had to bail out of jail, not once, but twice! DUI both times. We had to get her mom out of jail one night for the same thing. Another night I had nice romantic dinner planned. She showed up shit faced! Dinner was a wash. She passed out on my couch and later peed on it. She also stuck me for $800 I loaned her for legal fees.

3. thanks fellas

4. My gf was a cokehead, had no ablity to be rational, always cried like a mofo over nothing, insecure af, the last day i saw her that bitch went psycho and started head butting me, went around telling people I hit her after. She'd wake me up with phone calls at 4am, ask why im awake and is it because im with another girl. Like bitch im sleeping and your ass woke me up. Funny thing is she'd accuse me of cheating everyday yet shes the one who ended up cheating, thats when i ended it but we still fucked for like 4 months after, acted like bf and gf but i never even asked her out. I got a million stories i could tell. Fucked up relationships for me. Was bullshit cause im the only boyfriend she had that never hit her or cheated. Looking back i can see why they did. She was also bi polar and her mom did meth when she was preggo with her

5. Plant over Bitches :pimp: