Stories about poop.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ausmanwoah, Jun 12, 2011.

1. I was baked the other day and saw some methhead taking a shit on the tennis courts lol

2. im pooping right now

3. Went into my brothers room and took a massive shit but as I was walking out of his bathroom I decided to lock it. So he find that his door is locked while his friend are there, so they put all this effort into getting the door open only to walk into a gas chamber... pretty fucken priceless!

4. if you put that poop flyer on my car i would have beat you and ur friends ass on the spot

5. Am I the only one who always texts while they take a shit?

6. im a camel when it comes too poo.

maybe i need more fiber

7. This thread makes me have to shit...

8. I had a friend who use to take his laptop with him shitting just something f*cked up in talking to a person in the middle of him dropping a shit,

9. I gotta dump myself. I'm dilated as we speak.

10. lol there was this guy in a chatroom I used to go on who would frequently do the poopchat. It made me laugh, put some people off.

11. #71 drayton sawyers, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude it was all dry and hard and fucking hurt. When it was 3/4 out I wanted to stop. Ouch!!!

12. This thread is win, win, win!!

I can't believe I forgot to mention this one. I was just telling my mom about it. It turns my stomach just thinking about it... :(

Anyways, I was about 25 and it was my first time gambling in Atlantic City. It was me and my two friends, M and T. M gave me and T $100 each (he had money). So T and I are gambling at The Sands playing roulette. I was winning nicely, and I just happened to strike a conversation up with this black dude who was next to me. I asked if he knew where to get weed and he said to follow him into the bathroom. I gave him chips and he gave me weed.

So T and M come out to the boardwalk with me and I wanna roll a blunt. But doing it on the boardwalk itself was obviously too risky so we opted to roll it underneath.

We get underneath and we notice 3 homeless Mexican dudes sleeping - in the sand. I'm like WTF. I sit indian style to roll the blunt and I see one of the Mexican dudes just look at me funny. I just nodded back.

I stand up and I'm drenched in liquid bum shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was covered in sand! It was the nastiest fucking smell I have ever smelled, and it was all over my pants and the back of my shirt!!! Fuck!!!!! I could feel the liquidness of it touching my skin! :mad:

So I paid M to run a few blocks over to the outlet stores and get me new clothes. As I was waiting for him, I waited on the path to the beach itself (where people were walking by me).

How those people did not smell that shit from 10 feet away will always boggle my mind...

Liquid bumshit = the worst!!!!!!!

13. #73 drayton sawyers, Jun 17, 2011
    That's rough man. The liquid part is what's so bad. If it had been dry it'd been easier on u bro'. That's way harsh.

14. #74 FenderBender22, Jun 17, 2011
    Don't weed brownies make your shit smell

15. i just took one of those massive shits that make you wanna curl up in the fetal position and twitch :( send some good vibrations to my butthole it needs it.

16. Ur hole won't even close back up. If u were standing in high wind with no pants it'd be like blowing across a bottle top. Ooooohhh!!!!

17. When I was a Sophmore in High School I remember I didnt want to go to school one day. I pulled this stunt where I pretended to go to school in the morning, but what I really did was go inside the laundry rooms in my apartment complex. I would chill there till I knew it was time for my mom to leave for work. Well this particular day I was chilling inside the laundry mat and smoking a ciggerette till time flied. I had this sharp cramp in my stomach and I knew I had to go. I looked around and the only thing I could find was a trash can inside the laundry room. Instincts kicked in and I took a shit in the trash can. Now the position I had to shit in wasnt to great and I had to position myself to the point where my shits burned whenever they came out. Well after finishing my business I remembered I took a shit outside a bathroom... No toilet papers... After a few mins of deciding, I finally took off my socks and wiped my ass clean. Socks are handy yo, no lie.

18. Damn, I know what you mean. Those shits that literally BURN your asshole, are the worst.

19. #79 TheReckoningDay, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Im gonna drop this load like any second, im excited :hello: lmao

Edit: 1400th post!

20. #80 drayton sawyers, Jun 19, 2011
    Like when u wipe and there's a flake of dried red pepper or chili. U can feel every ridge of ur sphincter burning. Haha!!! Lol!!