Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stores that drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eastcoast781, Jan 24, 2014.

1. My girlfriend is trying to find a new job, what stores don't drug test? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well almost any big chain stores are more than likely going to test. Her best bet would be to try smaller local stores in her area. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. This is just going to depend on the area, the manager, the corps blahzeblah (where is that from?)

I got drug tested for a grocery store but pizza hut never tested. It's all just gonna depend. The larger the chain though definitely more likely to get that test. Smaller businesses may be less likely to test because of costs.

4. Dollar tree never tests!