Storage

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by fisch11, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Just wondering other ways to store bud in a college dorm. I have my flower in mason jars in a little safe which is working well. Just wondering if i got a little bubbler/bong, what would be the best to store that and cut out any smell. Thanks!

2. some kind of tight vac container i guess

3. If you live in a dorm, I'd say don't get a bubbler or bong. While you're there, just use things you don't mind losing and that are stealthy. Small, cheap pipes. wraps, papers, etc. It's easier and less risky to grab a joint and go for a walk at 10p than it is to try and hide using a bong at 10p, knowmsayn?

4. Papers or get a dugout and a smell proof bag large enough to put it in.

5. Buy a mason jar/ airtight jar, If I was you i'd buy a cheap bong/pipe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I stored my weed in a glass UV jar that was air tight, and then I put it in a tub of Tide pods. Like the fact that the pods smell like detergent and its alright in and airtight container eliminates any chance of smell.

As for glass? Well my roommates kept their glass in the dorm. Not sure how they stored it but we never got caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Medtainer its air tite you can store, grind and pour 1458678559795-433167415.jpg 1458678590765268104060.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. ^ Way too small

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks like an incense holder.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Zombie incense holder lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. It holds a fluffy 1/8 with no problem and its nice for on the go trips and kayaking adventures

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gorilla seeds has this bag you can get that's smell proof for a few $, never actually bought it but seems legit. any vacuum seal container would do really.

13. Mason jar is your best bet, dont spend your money on fancy pancy containers when u can make your own or just get a mason jar.

14. I think ball/mason jars are pretty obvious here lol

15. I've got one of those but I never use it. You make a good case for it. Is it really smell proof?

16. Yeah until you twist the cap

• Like Like x 1
  17. >stash<

• Like Like x 1