Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gab_stone, Jan 12, 2016.

1. So I got done good bud for my neighbourhood and I want to keep done of it for later down the track... What is the best way of storing it?

2. Air tight jar, keep in dark

3. #3 humble toker, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
    No plastic bags! they stink- literally. Mason jar, or an air tight plastic container like a tablet container, eg after advil

4. Mason jar in a dark cool place.

5. prison wallet

6. not very good for long term storage, to much moisture.

7. mason jar with a humidifier packet

8. Mason jar ftw.

9. Mason jar in a cool, dark place is one of the best. Lately been lazy af and just using ziplock bags.

10. As others, glass - plastic has a negative charge and will suck the life out of your buds. Also look for bovada packs if you are looking for long term storage in the 62% range. They will keep the buds at an even humidity which is important. Dark is good and cool, NOT cold as it will make things brittle.

11. Mason jar is the way to go

12. Problem with Mason jars are they are so large (unless you have an ounce or something). The less air the better - up to a point. You can find smaller glass containers with airtight lids at big box stores in the housewares. They are perfect. Then you can keep the strains separated as you don't want them to intermingle.