Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storage when in college (dorms)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Algroshaw, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Where do you all store your weed if you live in a dorm?
    You can get kicked out of res for it, and I don't really want that.. Where do you keep it?
    I suppose I could keep it in my car, but I'd hate to get pulled over or some shit and get caught with it.

2. Just buy a backpack with a lot of compartments, find a small box to fit pipe, lighter, joints, weed in (I have a perfect size of that I found) and put that in a bag and then in the comparment in your backpack. This is what I used to do when I was in high school. I brought it to school everyday and nobody smelled anything.

3. A medicine bottle works well, as it is practically smell/water proof. If you get a big one you can put everything in it. You can also go to Walgreens and get a similar storage device for a few dollars.

4. I just put my bud in a jar and then stick it in a plastic storage container that's closed up in my closet.

5. I have a tightvac minivac container and it works wonders. Find some cool old box at a thrift store and voila! You have a container that keeps the smell in completely as well as a really cool box that you could rig very easily to have a false bottom.

6. When I was staying in a dorm this I what I did (and never had an issue) was
    Keep my stash which consisted of anywhere between a quater but never more than a zip in a mansion jar sealed up nice and tight .. Bought a sentry fire proof lock box from wal mart for about 30 bux .. Stick the mason jar in there with any other small pipes or whatever else and keep the lock box in a drawer or closet.

I never had any smell or security issues keeping my stash this way. Just pick a good spot to keep the lock box hidden

7. get a mini fridge with a lock and key n keep it in a jar or tupperware container
    problem solved muh ninja