Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storage suggestions please help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by htaran, Aug 26, 2012.

1. So this is connected to my parental problem heres the link.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1089487-need-help-getting-through-parents.html
    If you don't want to read or you already know the details basically I've won with the power of compromise. I can have weed in the garage but nowhere else. They say I can keep in a lockbox or any box I want and they won't touch it they just want to know where it is. Any suggestion on what box or container I should get I was thinking a humidor or a pollen box. The only requirements to the said container are that it has to contain all of my gear I don't have a bong but I would like it to be able to hold a 1 hitter, a good sized bubbler, and my dragon lite. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :hello::hello::smoke::cool:

2. Don't go anywhere near either a humidor or a pollen box. The box is to extract kief, nothing else. The humidor is for cigars, again, not much else. For mary, just find an air-tight container, clean it out well and keep it out of sunlight. Should be as easy as that.

Personally, I used to use an old toiletry bag and pop-tops I got from collectives.

3. Yeah I am going to store the weed itself in an airtight container I guess I just need a box to keep it all in.

4. Straight up classic metal lunch box, 10 bucks at like walmart. Problem solved. Haha, or if that's not an option, you can always opt for a bag + hiding spot in the garage. They only need to know it's in the garage, not the exact spot, don't EVER reveal that because then they have control if they want to take it away.

5. OK they say they have to know exactly where it is but it can be locked so should I just get a lockbox then?

6. Lockbox if you can find a cheap one. Or anything you could put a locker lock (like, highschool combination lock) onto, which tends to be cheaper if you have a box that can use them.

7. I keep a variety of storage options. My large container is a safe/lockbox that I use mainly to keep stashed, grind trays, spare glass, pill bottles etc. I travel with green a lot. What I use on the road us an emptied out men's grooming kit. The elastic bands in the kit book are perfect for holding pill bottles, spoons, lighters. Anyways, "air-tightness" is your friend. Small ziplock bag in a pill bottle is how I roll. That set up fits anywhere. And yeah, I would tell your parents where SOME is in the garage and hide the rest so if they do take it, they won't get it all. Cheers.