Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storage container ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spoofy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. http://static.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/7/9/1/large/197711.jpg

would something identical to this be suitable to store small amounts of weed ? is it air tight ? would it last up to a month if i chopped it up or should i leave it as nugs ? and does it matter if i leave it in the baggie or put it in without it ?

2. Yeah man, pill bottles are great. they are airtight, though glass is a bit better.
    It will last a good while in there, no worries. You can chop it up, or leave it as nugs, whatever you want to do. both work just as well. if you just grind it up before you put it in it will save you some time when you smoke i guess. But whatever you feel like doing

3. Mason Jar.

4. mason jars really are the best option (and im not saying that because of the name) ball jars are just as good. they are truly air tight. but a pill bottle would work until you can get your hands on a lil jar!

5. honestly i have this tigghtvac jar and its amazing. espcially when you leave the weed in their for a while and open it the smell straight hits you lol but otherwise it keeps it air tight