Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stopping!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Megyci, Dec 18, 2011.

1. well, this seemed an apt place to post.
    i've been partaking now for maybe 3 years, quite a lot and i've decided to stop.
    this isn't because i think weed is bad, or immoral, or even destructive.
    frankly i'm tired of wondering when i'll be arrested, or if this pick up is the one that lands me a trip to jail. Also, due to the inherent vulnerability of being in uni accomodation for my final year, this is a factor.
    on top of this, i find it drains me of money that could be spent on better things, and while being high is fun its not everything.
    THat said, the second it's legalised in Britain, i'll be visible, bleary-eyed, shouting obscenities at human-statues etc.

so... i have a mflb that i need dispose of, and throwing it in the bin seems unfair after all the adventures i've been thru with it. So, should i donate it to a friend or what? i'm pretty sure it would be broken in 2 seconds with some people.

sad day, but a necessary day. i'm going to give my friend the numbers i've acquired, delete this account and throw away a whole bunch of rolling paper.
    It's been a hell of a ride, and i wish you all success, that you never get caught, and that one day the herb is legal for all to experience.

perhaps one day our paths will cross again. Until then, bye x

p.s, i'm also giving up alcohol and tobacco.
    p.p.s, i'm feeling nostalgic already. also sorry for sort of a long read, hope it was vaguely entertaining.

2. give your MFLB to a friend who doesn't have a piece for christmas

3. actually, that's a class idea.
    Can't believe i hadn't thought of it. thanks!