Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stopping everything for a month

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MASTERofGANJA, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I'm starting tomorrow and I'm not going to use any mind altering drugs or my ADD medication except nicotine, caffeine, and sugar. I feel as if when I first started smoking I got euphoria and all the good effects, it's been about 3 years since I started and it has been mostly everyday with a few breaks here and there but anyways now when I smoke I don't get euphoria or anything like I used to really except the dull stoned feeling and Now that I notice it my mindset has changed so much and I've became a different person (not all bad). It's hard to explain but my life just feels very dull and its not just because I need to take a t break cause I've tried and its always the same thing. I'm going to completely change my life though, I'm not going to abuse anything anymore. I'm going to take weed and other things in moderation when I start back to maybe 3 times a week. I'm going to start mediating and connect with my spiritual side for once and I'm most likely going to join the Air Force in a few years. Any tips on mediation and connecting with your spiritual side? Has anybody else felt this way? I'm also going to be buying a arizer extreme q vape so I can be healthier. Any suggestions?

2. #2 MASTERofGANJA, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Basically I made this thread to be a journal for the next 30 days to see how my mindset changes. I'm also going to be using chewing tobacco as kinda a alternative to "drugs". I'm trying to get my dopamine and serotonin levels back to normal by doing this, and I'm going to start taking omega 3's.

3. Goodluck dude I stopped takin add pills some time ago I felt like a diff person on them

4. It's like it makes you a zombie when your on them. (Adder...)

5. What is the point of discontinuing everything else but still chewing tobacco?:confused:

6. Here's a tip, mark down your break start date on your calendar, and everyday without smoking tick off that day. Keeps you motivated and on track.

Attached Files:

7. Meditating is a good way to take your mind off smoking. I've been meditating for like a year now and haven't smoked for five months (too long, I know).

Meditating is also better WHILE high because you can get more focused and it makes it easier to go deeper within yourself. ;) And the longer the break, the more emphatic the high feels, like you appreciate it more.

8. Any tips on how to properly meditate? I'm too ADD or something and can't stay focus and get easily distracted.

Also there's a possibility ill just fall asleep lol

Omega369 :wave:

9. Well I'm not an expert, but you can try putting all your focus on your breathing, that usually helps me. It's hard though. Meditating at night is good too because it's quieter and less "worldly".

10. Start by sitting in a position that is comftorable for you. The position does not matter, as long as you can sit still in it for an extended period of time. Breath slowly through your nose, and focus on one aspect of breathing only. The easiest ones to us are the sound of your breath, or the feeling of it on your upper lip. Whenever your focus strays from this, gently bring it back to the sensation you are focusing on. I know how hard this is for the ADD, but the only way it works is if you keep trying. MAke sure you are relaxed, or else you will struggle without success> An important thing to keep in mind is that you do not "try" to meditate. You just meditate.

11. Well I actually I just started dipping again to take my mind off weed bit I'll stop once I get my vape in about a month.