Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stopped by the headshop today.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UofABoogie, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Ive been eyeing a couple pieces lately. Im wanting to get either a bubbler or a mya hooka. I like weed more than shisha so ill probly get the bub. The guy at the shop told me I could take some pics. I told him i wanted to show off their glass. He said sure so here ya go.

Some amazing work here in arkansas. I lookin at either the razorback bub. one off a kind piece ($350) but he siad hes go to 320. Or the frosted bong. Just amazing stuff and thats not even half of it.

Photo_041109_004.jpg

Photo_041109_005.jpg

Photo_041109_006.jpg

Photo_041109_007.jpg

Photo_041109_008.jpg

Photo_041109_009.jpg

Photo_041109_010.jpg

Photo_041109_011.jpg

Photo_041109_013.jpg

2. Nice pics. I like the piece in the second to last picture. :)

3. is the 2nd pic a bubbler ?

4. 1,2,3 and 6 are bubs

5. #2 without a doubt in my mind

6. Yea bro go with number dos

7. Yeah, I say 2 is the magic number. I got a sick heady pipe today at my local shop.

8. Bubbler #2 looks pretty rad.

9. #2 and 3 are sick

10. i like the frosted stand up bubbler and the frosted gong straightubes.

11. 3 looks fucking crazy with that odd green color

12. Get the third one!!

13. Mix herb with your hooka tobacco ;)
    It does work if you do the mix right, done it many times.

14. i want teh 3rd picture of the bubbler soo bad :eek:

15. Ive been eyeing that razorback bub for awhile now, but im savin up for a nice gong tube. I think the guy said that he is getting in some illidelph from the vegas shows. So im waiting for those. We should toke it up sometime Boogie.

16. hey dudes. What shop is this? I live about 30 minutes away from fayetnam and I kno of Sydneys Emporium on Dickson but this place looks nice too. Id like to check out what they have to offer

17. I really like the 2nd and 3rd picture, you should get one of those.

18. Was that from sound warehouse or glasseye?

19. Ever heard of That 70s Store? I live in Arkansas too.

20. that looks like some high tech shit haha