stop thief

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by loose leaf, Oct 28, 2011.

1. yall ever worked hard at something and some one else decided they wanted it more than you an took it?some dip shit waited till i dried my shit and stashed it then stole part of it,and the pisser about it is,it was someone in the house but who? someone went snooping around and found it,they didn't take all of it but enough that i noticed it was gone.hope i don't find out cuz someone will tote a ass whoppin.all they had to do was ask,they didn't have to steal,i know i bet it was that fuckin ghost,yall know the one that takes shit but nobody knows nothing about it, you all got one of those?i got a freak ghost in the house that like to burn,well i bet i will be a lot more careful on the next go around.just a reminder to all of you,stash youre stash well or you won't have a stash.

2. Its shitty and shady for some one to do, but you could have just locked up your stash/room? I lock up my stash and I dont have room mates, if I did my stash would be on lock down.

3. Once I got a Mew card in a pack and my fucking dumbass friend stole it from me :mad:

[​IMG]

4. Once my backpack was stolen from me and I cried.

I've stolen many things since then, only if I don't know who I'm stealing from though.

5. Once in 6th grade my pencil was stolen from me and I started crying pretty badly. My teacher gave me like 50 pencils to stop me crying but I refused to take any of them. A little later I realized it was in my backpack..

6. [quote name='"Smeeepo"']Once in 6th grade my pencil was stolen from me and I started crying pretty badly. My teacher gave me like 50 pencils to stop me crying but I refused to take any of them. A little later I realized it was in my backpack..[/quote]

U wer bawling like a baby cuz someone stole ur pencil???

7. some dude stole my under armor gym shorts when I was taking a shower one time

seriously what the fuck

8. [​IMG]

but nah that sucks, get your stuff secured cause you just cant trust anyone

9. I hate when people steal. Karma will catch up with them though, so your probably set.

10. My older brother that has no job and sits around the house and goes threw my room all day. I've had several roaches taken. Lots of bud stolen and he took about $300 dollars from me. Even wears my clothes.

I took a nap today after my classes, woke up with $9 short and the last of my bud gone.

11. You should talk to him, that's not cool.

OP: Next time take care of your stash/grow op. :smoke:

12. That's fucked up man!
    I had one, and this kid that was like 2 years older than me convinced me to trade it for some "super secret collectible Diglett"
    My dumbass didn't know any better
    Fuck scumbags

13. Your're not hiding good enough. I've had thefty roomates.

the key is
    Hidin' it where they never would think to look.

use your fuckin brain

14. I was going through all my old shit and found a binder with a bunch of cards and I have like 4 of those.

15. so my place or yours? :ey::ey:

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCNGaafnAGk]Full Metal Jacket Security - YouTube[/ame]