Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop smoking if I have viral bronchitis?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 420MD, Aug 6, 2010.

1. I've been feeling like utter shit for the past 3 days now and I've been smoking 6+ bowls a day compared to my normal 1 bowl every other day, I'm feeling alot better when I'm high but I'm wondering if this is actually working against my body? I'm using a bong with a perc, ice, diffuser and very very cold water to make the smoke smooth. Just wondering before I light up again.

2. You won't get better soon by irritating your lungs/bronchial tubes when infected (and as you have noticed, it takes far more).

Instead, look at edibles or tinctures. :smoking:

3. ^ yeah the canna-peanutbutter edibles recipe is really easy..not too smelly..and is done in less than 30 mins.

4. Smoking is definitely a terrible idea.

Vaping it will be fine, as will eating it. Vaping might even help since cannabis is an expectorant, bronchodilator and antimicrobial.