Stop smoking for a month? Any tips and will I pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by SnorkChris420, May 14, 2012.

1. #1 SnorkChris420, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    Hey well I'm going to stop smoking for 1 month
    My resions to doing It
    1. Lower tollerence
    2. I havnt stoped for longer than 5 days since I started about 8 months
    3. Iv been smoking mids and don't get to high anymore
    4. To prove to myself how additive it is??

I'm going to pass a drug test in a month and that's my goal to complete sobor myself up :D im 20 and a short stubbie guy
    5.7 ft and 100KG i know im overweight but I'm losing :D
    (lost 10 KGs since smoking, slowly but good and proud :D lose stretch marks etc ANYWAY!!!
    MAIN QUESTION -
    Will I pass a cannabis test in a month with the weight I am as cannabis stores in fat? Also any tips of the "T-brake"

2. 30 days may not be enough cannabis is said to be in your system for up to 45 days.

3. Maybe detox with fruit veggies and water for that month, activate charcoal could help too.

4. Yea and being fat wont help compared to somone skinny anyway If I fail I'll still be happy because I know I did 30 days and that's good I might even go to 45 but I dont no I miss my lovely Mary Jane :D

5. Tried to stop for the hell of it...didnt work... but theres a drink that masks the thc in your body for 24/48hr period...

6. Yea I don't wanna buy any drinks or anything like that I'm not trying to pass a test for a Job just personal resions as stated :D but I hope I don't give in there's so much temptations as I got 2 jars in my draws :p oh and is it the first day the hardest? I hope so because I'm on day 5 hope it won't get harder in like 2 weeks :D

7. I'd say the first week is the hardest and it gets easier after that.

8. The first 5 days are filled with a combination of Irritability, anxiety, and boredom.
    After that it's ez.

9. [quote name='"Enjoyable High"']The first 5 days are filled with a combination of Irritability, anxiety, and boredom.
    After that it's ez.[/quote]

So it should be easy sailing for me now :D good to no my friend said iv been a little bit more "annoying" must be the irritability and boredom part :p

10. Been 1 weed 4 days now
    Not hard just keen to get bak to maryjane :D

11. You probably will. I passed with 2 weeks. On the day of the test i drank a fuckload of water tho, and i took complex B vitamins (can be found in like any store) to make my pee color yellow so it looks legit.

Goodluck.

12. Last year right around finals I decided to take a break mostly for tolerance but also kind of like your last reason, just to see for myself.

I got a little more than 2 weeks in, then I picked up a friend that had just stepped out of a sesh where he faced 4 blunts and was hitting a bong. He told me he had "saved a j for gas" and pulled his light out. I was just like dude come on I told you Im trying to get my tolerance down, then he said somethig. Something that would change me for the rest of my lif... er I mean the rest of that day. He said "well thats cool and shit but what if you got like alll the way to 3 weeks and 6 days, then you step outside and you get fucking shot in the pancreas by a nail gun and go into a hypoglemic state because all the insulin in you pancreas is now in you veins and seeping into your capillaries. Then you fucking die. And you lived your final month on earth stone. cold. sober. For nothing"

I sat there an thought... then I thought some more
    until I decided to go kick down this motherfuckers door
    along with me I brought my 44.
    MAGNUMMmm
    strapped up on my hip
    'Bout to pop this cunt flavored muffin then dip
    and I dont mean the chip, no not that kind of shit
    excuse my lisp, i get it from sucking dicks

----------------------------

Then I stopped freestyling and remembered we were talking about tolerance and I would die and shit. But then I remembered I have diabetese so I dont even have enough insulin in my pancreas to send me into hypoglemia!

Alright so almost none of that shit happened except for this part: My friend that is blazed gets in the car with me and tells me he has a j. And I was like alright light it up dude.

13. LOL good read :D loved the freestyle :p you seem onto it funny guy

14. Thanks man :hey: I honestly dont remember posting most of that, except for the part where I sat there for 5 mins trying to think of a rhyme with 44.

But to answer your question, I think you will definitely be good on your DT. It always helps to cram alot of cardio in leading up to the test. But make sure to try and stay a little more seditary the day before and day of your test.

I forget the complete scientific explanation, but basically exercise causes some of the thc stored in your body (in the form of fat) to leave your body. But if you exercise right before the test you have more of that thc waiting to leave your body (through your peepee and poopoo) than usual, which isnt a good thing when your about to put that peepee in a cup that is being searched for drug particles.

edit: damn!! i just remembered your not trying to get a job or anything, its for entertainment purposes. Haha oopss. Oh well, its solid information anyways :p

15. [quote name='"justryingtogrow"']Thanks man :hey: I honestly dont remember posting most of that, except for the part where I sat there for 5 mins trying to think of a rhyme with 44.

But to answer your question, I think you will definitely be good on your DT. It always helps to cram alot of cardio in leading up to the test. But make sure to try and stay a little more seditary the day before and day of your test.

I forget the complete scientific explanation, but basically exercise causes some of the thc stored in your body (in the form of fat) to leave your body. But if you exercise right before the test you have more of that thc waiting to leave your body (through your peepee and poopoo) than usual, which isnt a good thing when your about to put that peepee in a cup that is being searched for drug particles.

edit: damn!! i just remembered your not trying to get a job or anything, its for entertainment purposes. Haha oopss. Oh well, its solid information anyways :p[/quote]

Shot bro any information is good information :D
    Also it bumps the thread :)

16. Back in the day I was very psychologically addicted to bud. Then I realized how ridiculous it was. It's really not that hard to stop, seriously.

17. i in no way recomend this. but tobacco always chilled my urge to smoke, had i not smoked for a few days. just the carcinogen rush i guess. dont do that though. maybe clove cigeretttes? unless their addictive too, hmm. i would always just force myself into hours of excerize when i was forced to quit when i was young. i mean baseball/basketball from the moment the bell rang(just walked out to the courts for pickup) and played for a few hours, then it was time for baseball practice where i would purposely over excercize( run when everyone else was walking) simply to get rid of EVERY LAST STITCH of energy i had left. after prac i would run laps around the feild, not the bbal feild the whole feild. lol probably a mile and a quater. but then when i would get home my eyes would close as soon as i sat down, and then it was the next day ready for school. lol

dont do that everyday though, shits monogomous as fuck. and you body litterally wont let you do it the first few weeks.

18. its not really any easier. actually id say its harder, because you havent smoked in so long you forget the reasons why you wanted to stop. only to remember them when youve settled back to your old habits loll. just me at least. one of the reasons i started chewing again:eek: obviously dif though, i still had cravings months later.

19. #19 SnorkChris420, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']Back in the day I was very psychologically addicted to bud. Then I realized how ridiculous it was. It's really not that hard to stop, seriously.[/quote]
    Yea stuff being psychologically addicted how often you smoke now?

20. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']Back in the day I was very psychologically addicted to bud. Then I realized how ridiculous it was. It's really not that hard to stop, seriously.[/quote]

Or do you mean your still off the herb today?