Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stop smoking bud, only taking dabs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Jan 24, 2012.

1. #1 bamf64, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    My throat hurts guys. I am thinking about switching to only taking dabs. Buying a simple setup. HVY straight tube, alex k showerhead, dome, TI nail, dabber, torch.

Could i do it?

Pros?
    Cons?

Anyone do this?

2. dunno man to advanced for me. I just vaporize out of dbv or mflb or smoke the occasional joint and get ripped as fuck.

3. sounds like an awesome set-up. if you start taking a lot of dabs daily, your tolerance will go through up at lot, thats the only con i can think of. it definitely will be less harsh on your throat. have u looked into getting a vaporizer?

4. Essential vape would suit your needs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ae_6xhe4D4]How to Use an Essential Vape - YouTube[/ame]

5. It would be possible for sure if you are into the mega stones they give you. I also have a HVY straight tube (9mm) and an Alex K downstem (black) and one dab through that gets me ripped

Attached Files:

• hvy1.PNG
      hvy1.PNG
      File size:
      422.2 KB
      Views: