Stop Email notifications!

Discussion in 'General' started by mrawsum, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Please give me the most clear, concise, step by step way of stopping these annoying grass city email forum updates. I don't want an Email every time someone posts something new to what I'm subscribed to.

2. Real men know to uncheck the box before agreeing to the the terms and conditions.

3. I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Hint: Check the email

4. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Real men know to uncheck the box before agreeing to the the terms and conditions.[/quote]

Thanks

5. I just alter my email so that I get all my GC Notifications in 1 created inbox.

6. Go to your User CP (there is a link in quick links, and the upper right hand side of the page)

from there go to the left column and select Edit Options, under settings and options

In there you will find what you need under Default Thread Subscription Mode

7. User CP>Left side, click on Edit Options, what you're looking for is right there.

Dammit, ninja'd!! gtfo sog :(

8. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']Go to your User CP (there is a link in quick links, and the upper right hand side of the page)

from there go to the left column and select Edit Options, under settings and options

In there you will find what you need under Default Thread Subscription Mode[/quote]

awesome. Thank you sir

9. Haha didn't even realize you were the guy from the other day lol