Stop banning me

Discussion in 'General' started by jzr2400, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a message to the staff of Grasscity, stop banning me for no reason. I was able to remain on this site for a week without any problems, then suddenly I find my account banned permanently. I am over the age of 17, I am allowed to be here.

2. Bye

oh and it's over the age of 18 dear.

3. Lol, you have to be over 18 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. So you want to get banned again?

5. this post will increase my post count.

6. :hello:

7. Nah it's actually at least 18. So technically, you can be over 17 but under 18.

8. 18 is over 17, he didn't explicitly say he's underage.

9. How can you be under 18, but at least 18? That doesn't make a lick of sense

10. I said "over 17", because I am 18 right now. I thought saying "over 18" would be incorrect for someone like me.

11. :smoking:

12. You're a ruh-tard.

Atleast, meaning the lowest value is equal to 18.

17 is less than 18, therefor gtfo.

13. Why? I am 18! I am allowed to be here.

14. This thread is confusing.

15. technically 17 and a day is over 17 :wave:

16. :p haha

• Like Like x 1
  17. my original yamban account got banned for no reason... got a message saying im under 18. LOL. I made like 3 posts and they were bud shots. I even emailed the admin with proof and still nothing haha. Oh well, good thing it takes like 5 seconds to make an account :smoking:

18. If anyone thinks they've been banned unfairly, contact the admin RMJL. DO NOT make a new account and thread saying you've been banned, we will only ban you again. We like doing that :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.