Stood up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whitegirlsgivemebecky, Nov 15, 2014.

1. #1 whitegirlsgivemebecky, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    /words words words

2. Haha Wtf? I don't know, man. I've never experienced anything like that. Damn.

3. #3 IgnorantFool, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Hmmm...another revenge thread...

Guess I may as well remind y'all now, before this thread devolves like most of these do...

4. reads IF's post

have a cup of tea with him and discuss matters calmly. throw in some crackers if the situation starts to escalate.

5. Just go chat with him. If he doesn't give you your money back, your only (reasonable) option is the police. As for the threats and revenge aspect... Fuck it. Not worth. Get your money and go home.

6. Haven't been on GC for some time. My bad. 

Nah...not you...just the responses these threads get sometimes...;)

Priceless..

I also was going to post some valid advice, but then I read IF post. So now I think I will just agree with fpd. Tea is the solution.

9. You don't have any illegal course of action. He scammed you and you got got; if you went back now you wouldn't have any illegal recourse.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

10. #11 BLUZero, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    You may not get your money back, but you can prevent this from ever happening again by taking a long vacation in the mountains of Tibet, saving a monk from a starving tiger, then bringing him back with you as a personal body guard for life. I got mine last year and I still haven't fed or bathed him; he just meditates for sustenance.
    Nobody will fuck with you if you've got a martial arts master by your side

11. Go talk to him and get it back.

12. Just call the cops man.

13. #14 we trippy, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Life > Money

14. #15 BugPoop, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Your not getting your money back. You got played man and that's just how the game works. The only way to "win" is to learn from your mistakes. If you go over there tryin to start some shit over what YOU said was a tiny bit of cash, your just making another mistake, because I can guarantee your not getting your money back either way. And getting the cops involved is not a good idea (obviously never is) because you have no proof this guy took your money. And if it went down like you said it did, you were way too fucked up to be a credible witness.

Just learn from it, be the bigger person, and he'll get his. It never fails. You can't just treat people like that and get away with it forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Don't fuck with the Mafia ;)

All seriousness - fuhgeddaboudit. Haha.

Some day he'll pull that shit on the wrong guy and end up the wrong side of a gun.

16. We can't talk about illegal activities?? I guess I'll have to talk about smoking "tobacco" from now on 😱

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

17. #18 Hers, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    OK sorry..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Eh just move on in all seriousness. I know that most people on here has been scammed or gotten stolen from before in there lifes, but has moved on and counted the losses, not worth actually getting stabbed, am I right?

19. How much money are we talking?