Stood up to my boss, and it paid off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by exonmoble, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Happy for you :)

2. Thanks man. Now i feel if i can stand up to my manager, i can stand up to anyone:smoke:

3. Another important factor was that i looked my boss directly in the eye for 95% of our heated exchange. This was crucial as you should always make eye contact with people in a argument, because its like your challenging them.

You'll look like a total bitch if your having an argument with some one and they stare you in the eye and you look away.

4. Lol my brother went to Thailand and told me about that show:D

Enjoy OP

5. O.K....I'll bite....wtf is "the pingpong show"?????

6. hahahaha /\ thai girls shoot ping pong balls out of their vay-jay-jays with amazing accuracy

7. I stood up to my boss once..........got me fired.

8. Damn man, must have been a pretty heated exchange, what did you say/do to him?

9. Good for you man, you should check out Cambodia, it's only a 5 hour bus ride from Bangkok and is an awesome place. All the major cities have Cannabis Pizza places, can't wait 'till I go in March!!

10. Cambodia was an option, but it was getting too expensive. I'm going to Laos for a bit tho.

11. Sometimes stepping up and showing u are a little ballsy pays off
    I used to do it to my pops until he threw a right and dropped me lol :smoke:
    Got to know how to work people is all im saying

12. What part of Thailand are you going to? I spent 4 weeks there in the summer of 08

13. This happened to me too when I tried to take a weekend off to fly and see my then girlfriend.

He told me he couldn't approve my leave, so I handed him my badge and walked out to finish my day of work.

He called me back in to say he'd go ahead and let me do take it. Good shit.

14. good for you man, I bet that felt pretty cool even though it wasn't that big of a deal.

and have fun on the trip, sounds absolutely awesome!

15. FUCK YES u enjoy that trip bro u deserve it :smoke::)

16. From Bangkok traveling up north to Chang Mai then across the border to Laos, then down south to Phuket.

17. Make sure you visit the elephant riding place just outside Chang Mai, seeing elephants play football is beyond cool...

18. Respect mon. * Jamaican voice*

19. Thailand? You sick fuck...

20. hahaha. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy