Stoners worst nightmare

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Newtoweed, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Well me and my friend go to the normal place that we are now toking at and we smoke a J then plan to walk 2 miles to my friends house and chill and we don't walk on busy roads we walk through sub divisions and we were just buzzing and I pull out another J and we just walk on and smoke and now we are almost there like 1/8 of a mile away and my friend calls and says that he cant hang out so me and my friend walk like a mile back to my place I had the munchies bad and then my friend calls back and says that he can hang out my friend who was with me was like fuck it I'm going home later I walk all the walk all the way back to his house Really hungry didn't even eat breakfast and I know he will at least throw me a granola bar because I do the same when he comes to my house and then he calls and I am in his drive way and says he cant hang out. I get mad walk 2 miles home and then finally eat me some cereal.

And I don't carry money on me when I lite up :smoking: because I don't trust my self when I am high.

2. I don't really get the munchies. Unlike most who could eat the entire contents of three Taco Bell establishments, I don't really experience any appetite changes. Sometimes smoking actually takes my appetite away. Occasionally I'll get hit with a mild case of the munchies, but that's not very often. Usually when I smoke late at night.

3. Id probaly freak out at your friend when he called the last time.

And BE his house and get some munchies.

4. I did get mad and he was like My Mom is going to get mad I me and I was like pussy and just hung up the phone he is a good friend though. Kinda funny about the BE thing b/c me and my friend were joking about doing that the first time around.

5. damn, at least throw in one period.

6. That yes-no-yes-no thing is so annoying, I avoid hanging out with people who are notorious for that.

7. I don't like to use grammar when I don't have to. ^ totally agree especially when you walked like 4-5 miles total in the fucking cold.

8. Lame bro. No car?

9. Man- reminded me of when i rode bike to my friends house about 5-7 miles away from me. I got there and he said his parents wont let us chill so i said can i at least get a ride home since its raining And they said no...i got pissed and left and it started thundering and lightning and raining really hard...and i had to ride all the way back home in that shit thinking im gonna shocked and die on a bike...pissed me the fuck off...his parents can be assholes...
    since tires have ruber then that means you cant get hit by lightning right? cuz its grounded. Sort of like a car? anyway...

10. From what I understand it makes it incredibly less likely, but certainly not impossible.

11. Lightning can start from both the ground and from the sky it depends on where the elctron thingys are idk. And I dont have a car I use my moms when she isn't at work don't wanna spend money on a car when I can use my moms for free.

12. i lol'ed at that story. i think we can all relate to this in some way.

13. I get a mild case of the munchies. Sometimes I don't get the increeaed munchies, but I still enjoy food immensely when I finally eat. I've gotten bigger case of the munchies on alcohol and sometimes benadryl lately. I used to get some massive munchies when I first started smoking herb.

14. That's not a stoner's worst nightmare, the worst nightmare is the police. Actually, the worst nightmare is the headless horseman coming up on his god damn asshole horse to chop your head off and use it to fuel his barbeque. That's right, I said what you were all thinking.

15. Not my worst nightmare, that's for sure.

But that still sucks, you're friend wouldn't even give you a ride home?

16. Commas, dude, use commas.

17. sounds like a shitty walk

but yea bad thread title. things could of been so much worse, lol.