Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners/Potheads = Dumbasses

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 27, 2012.

1. What the fuck is going on? I swear most people who smoke pot are complete dumbasses. This doesn't necessarily apply to anyone here.. There are still normal pot smokers out there but most are just complete idiots. They make it be one of the most important things in their life. Is there such a thing as casual smoking anymore? I don't like people advertising they smoke bud at all. It's like they're asking for attention or they just need people to see that they smoke. Fuck, I don't even know how to explain my opinion on this shit. Anyone else love smoking WEED, but hate everything else that comes along with it?

2. what the fuck is this, i just wasted some of my life reading this non sense

3. troll city chick

4. U aint a true toker than are u bro. Real tokers aren't ashamed of havin real game son. Real G's throw it up

5. herp de derp i smoke weed herp herp herp derp?

6. I aint ever sober but no one knows dat :)

7. I hate burnouts, but honestly whenever anyone talks about wees its probably my favorite conversation piece. Mostly because no one I know in real life knows more about weed than I do haha.

8. OP, do you not have complete control over who you choose to smoke with?

9. You are on the wrong website dawg.

10. #11 psilocyberspace, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    I get what you mean op, its kinda dumb if you advertise the herb just to try and cool. But... if you're a proud weed smoker trying to spread the facts and exposing the lies, thats brave and strong.

As long as you dont post a facebook cover picture with a big ass AK47 surrounded with buds, then ill guess its cool

11. nobody likes the word pot it sounds derogatory to the beautiful cannabis plant

12. I'm too stupid to understand this, must be the pot.

13. nah. i advertise i blaze. im trying to meet fellow stoners and spread this hash oil all over the east coast. people need to get medicated. i agree there are idiots but im not one of them

14. sounds like you're just surrounded by a lot of particularly stupid tokers, most people i know who act like that are still in high school and it's just a maturity issue.

15. I wear my pantera weed beanie in public all the time, but I am always friendly to strangers and am trying to give us good reputation around here.

It's interesting because everyone around here is an asshole, and when I hold the door open for you and your 4 kids, and you look up and see a big weed symbol on me, and I smile and say "No problem". I just hope I give some people a change of thought.

16. Except not everybody is straight out da h00d like you.

17. #18 Old School Smoker, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012

Wow! Somebody actually read my posts! I do not feel i owe an apology or to make excuses as to why i love weed too much here at grass city. If i was in a parenting forum and I was talking about weed then I see your point. But GC attracts people like me. This is where we can vent about out beloved weed. I think that people who smoke casually, are dumbasses. Because they get stressed out over lil things like people that love weed and post about it on GC. I don't like the idea of underage preteens that read all about weed on these forums and then get curious about smoking and let it fuck up thier life, Hopefully , they will read my posts and say to themselves "I don't wanna end up like that Danbridge guy"

Time for a bong hit....

18. OP hangs around with a bunch of swag fags, and quite possibly is one himself.

19. you need new friends