**Stoner's Laws of Relativity** v2

Discussion in 'General' started by SmerfHerder, Dec 5, 2010.

1. #1 SmerfHerder, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    Hey Blades, These are simple laws our great stoner ancestors have created that i have discovered and thought necessary to share...The laws of getting baked, staying frosty, and enjoying the high heavens:smoke:

**I've edited these laws from my original account and updated them for viewing pleasure**

Stoners Laws of Relativity
    ARTICLE I. What gets high, must burnout. However, the stoners (being a wise people) have found a way to tell physics to go fuck itself. And that of course is to smoke more weed.:smoke:

ARTICLE II. When Stoner leaves his original smoking area he can only venture three places and still retain that majestic high:

SUB-SECTION I. The Woods- Before there was stoner, there was woods. Then God created Stoners to fill the woods with the delicous smell of wacky-tobaccy. Soon woods/stoner became friends and the two have become inseparable ever since.

SUB-SECTION II. The Playground- One day stoner saw a bird flying above the woods and realized, "Hey man i wanna fly" and faster than you can say puff puff pass, The Swingset was born. Generations and Generations of stoners have enjoyed them ever since.

SUB-SECTION III. White Castle- As Harold & Kumar have proven to us that Fast Food Restaurants are indeed a wonderful haven for stoners and fat people alike.

SUB-SECTION IV. Anyplace with a lava lamp and a beanbag is a place meant for stoners to be chill in. I mean, who would wanna disrupt a stoner in a beanbag?? and so it is decreed...

Article III. If Stoner makes the fatal mistake of venturing beyond the three previously disclosed locations, Stoner must smoke more of the magical herb that god(and their drug dealer) has provided them with to regain the majestic high.

Article IV. Stoner must always enjoy his high because it is a sacred way of life and must always be celebrated by the proud race of Stoners for generations to come. :bongin::bongin::smoke::smoke::hippie::hippie:

1st Amendment: No stoner shall posses white lighters. The vibes associated with these demon relics have proven to be harmful to the stoner way of life. If you currently have one, do not give it or throw it away. The only way to truly dispose of a white lighter, is to create a fire, sprinkle holy water on the lighter, sacrifice a virgin, and throw the lighter in the fire.

2nd Amendment: The modern day stoner must make use of modern day devices. Xbox 360 games such as Rez HD, Fable, and Oblivion were more than likely created with our race in mind. Also do not forget to make use of other devices such as Ipods, Computers (Grasscity, Highdeas), Cameras, and Telescopes.

3rd Amendment: "A friend with weed is a friend indeed. If you are with fellow Stoners that you get along with, you shall share your glorious magical herb for the enjoyment of you and all involved" -Thanks to highon

4th Amendment: A stoner must be one with nature and must therefore never defile mother earth with litter. -Thanks to Neptune Bassist

Hope you all enjoy/follow these rules haha peace.:smoking:

Anyone who wants to contribute to the laws, I'm happy to add to the Amendments so leave ideas below! Ill be adding more as the Stoner Gods reveal more to me:hello:

2. a friend with weed is a friend indeed. If you are with fellow Stoners that you get along with, you shall share your glorious magical herb for the enjoyment of you and all involed

3. [​IMG]
    Xbox 360 isnt modern you fool!!! Ps3 is better...all the money you spend on xbox live can be spent on weed.

4. agreed

5. #6 SmerfHerder, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    if you have ps3 you should get the game on their marketplace called Wind i think. It's just madd chill:smoke:

edit: no its called Flower

6. Beanbag... check.
    I need to go buy a lava lamp now so my roommate will stop annoying me.

7. Great list but you must add the law to not defile the smoking area with liter

8. got both of you! keep the ideas commin:smoke:

9. If Unnecessary paranoia occurs, a slap shall be administered in order to tell the person to stop being paranoid and to calm down

10. if anyone slapped me when i was high, id beat the shit out of them. then blow a blunt in there face for 10 minutes.

11. Sounds like you get angry when you're high. Are you sure you're smoking weed?

12. yea, legit. If your being paranoid, you need a slap to help you chill the fuck out.

13. ya i agree cus getting slapped whe im high just strikes me as funny, kinda like everything else does lol. i get pissed off at first but then i look at the person who did it and just bust out laughing

14. Am I on coke?

15. exactly